Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
May 6, 2019​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Website ticket system​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Defective or wrong product​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
I've been vaping CC Cornbread Pudding exclusively for the past year. I go through 100ml per week. So needless to say, I know what it tastes like, and have spent a small fortune buying it. A month ago I ordered five 100ml bottles from an online source (I won't name the source as I don't feel they are responsible for this). When I got it, the first bottle tasted like crap. So I opened another, same thing. All 5 bottles have the same MFD date: 3/25/19. So I naturally assume all are from the same batch, and not worth opening.

I emailed the seller. He said that he had had other customers complain about the same thing, and had reached out to CC about a possible bad batch. The next day he emailed me saying that CC admitted there had been a bad batch, but they did not say what they intended to do to rectify the situation. A week goes by, and he lets me know that CC is not responding to him at all. So apparently CC doesn't give a rats ... about a bad batch being out there. I've also looked at reviews on other retailers, and previously there was always nothing but good reviews on this juice, but now I see lots of negative reviews popping up. So clearly this retailer was not the only one that received the bad batch.

Since the retailer was getting nowhere, I decided to try reaching out myself. First I emailed CC directly. No response. So then I found that Vibleo is the parent company. So I emailed Vibleo and I also found them on Facebook and sent a message through there. No reply. I then found the name of the owner of Vibleo, found his FB, and sent him a message on FB. No reply.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread