Couple new features!

Status
Not open for further replies.

demlevis

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2014
Omaha, NE
Like the tank cracker warning even though I use pt minis with glass tanks, still a very good idea.

As for the darkness scale.. is that for the color of the liquid? Or am I missing something? (dumb look)

Yep, he meant liquid color. It was requested awhile back. One thing to remember: the darkness of a juice is a point-in-time description. It tends to get darker with age, if for no other reason than nicotine liquid takes on an amber hue as it ages.

As for tank cracking, I've personally never had that issue with Walt's liquids.

atroph

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Chesapeake, VA
Not complaining, because I should've known better, but put the sour apple in my all plastic clear kayfun......needless to say entire thing looked shattered on the inside LOL

That is strange. I have used sour apple in my plastic evods through at least 10+ tanks. Doesn't look like it has even touched the plastic. I made a mistake of using cinnamon in a t3s and it looks really foggy on the inside.

Must be a different type of plastic I guess.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

DianeS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2014
Slower Lower DE, USA
Well, I've not had any tanking cracking yet but then again I do use glass tanks.. Kanger Mini Pro Tank 3 & I have a mini PT 2 I got from the sale threads. Picked up a couple more PT mini 3s from ebay along with a couple spare tanks for when my cluminess sets in. :D

And that was why I had the dumb look on the darkness rating, LOL. I sort of figured that was it but wasn't sure, & since all of the stuff I've gotten from KJ is no nic I don't have to worry about the nic darkening, LOL.

Thanks though Levis for explainin to me :laugh:

sjtown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
armed forces europe
Our goal was to launch the revamped site some time next week. First we need to do some beta testing :D

I will be giving out access codes later this week for that (yes I know I am behind).
Walt, you are completely updating many things both digital and analog, while still giving us great juice AND a weekend sale.
Im prettty sure that no one thinks your "behind"

Taptytalk

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
:p

In my head I think I can get it all done fast, in real life, there is only 24 hours in a day.

We found a variable that could not be controlled at the retail store and flavors were having +/- 3% flavoring. So that means Walt had a mini freak out and changed EVERY thing at the retail location to a completely new pump system. Even how nicotine is added to the bottles was changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread