Couple of reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2009
all my juices are either 18 or 24 mg im dripping on a LR atty on an xl ego (950 mah)

Tiramisu- tastes just like the dessert it tasted a little odd at first but making sure to let it sit and shake the bottle before using has become one of my go to flavors 50-50 mix

Coconut- this was a freebie, and i threw it aside thinking i wouldnt ever use it but i got curious and its awesome, it tastes like a blue snow cone, 60 pg to 40 vg, not a whole lot of TH

Waffle- i ordered this one just for kicks, and it tastes exactly like a waffle with syrup and butter, its a little weird at first because the flavor is spot on, TH wasnt too bad, all around interesting flavor.

Cinnabomb- Man as it has been said before this stuff will kick your ..., i got it in 24 mg which i will be lowering, i was dripping this the other night and i accidentally got some juice on my lips and they had that numbness feeling like when you eat an atomic fireball, flavor is right on and powerful, its great for mixing with other juices, you would be suprised what tastes great mixed, E.G. Tiramisu with a lil cinnabomb is awesome!
you owe it to your self to at least try Cinnabomb, it doesnt even give you a throat hit its definitely more of a kick, awesome

Coffee 50/50 - this flavor is good, however i didnt get the sweetener added in my mix and that was a mistake because it tastes exactly like black coffee, almost a little bitter, however some people may like that. My .02 if you order it get the sweetener added, i figured like most places they would sweeten the mix a little anyhow just to make it more palatable, not with VB they made it the real deal. Great juice, if you try it order 1 sweetened and 1 not, then you can decide for yourself ( mixing french vanilla with unsweetened coffee is pretty incredible imo.)

arctic ice- 60 pg/40 vg- great menthol, its almost a straight menthol with no tobacco flavor which is exactly what i wanted, at 18 mg i wasnt really getting the TH i wanted, but the flavor is great nice and cool

peppermint- 50/50- good flavor not much else i can say about it.

hypnotic mist- i havent really tried this one too much, it almost has like a mountain dew flavor to it, its different but enjoyable, if you like the fruits give it a try.

overall i must say the juice is great, ive only ever used dekang liquids so this is a welcome change, mixed in house, we know whats going into it, fresh as it can be, Fantastic customer service, I'm excited to try out some new flavors, hope this helps

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
Thanks cr12!

Your note about mixing Cinna-Bomb with Tiramisu got me thinking, and wanting to experiment. I found out the hard way that Cinnabomb, by itself, is a bit too strong for me - but was still hard to stay away from it alltogether... it just tastes SO good! So I just tried a couple drops in my Tiramisu cart, then continued dripping the Tiramisu (although I don't think I put enough CB in there, and dripping both straight in was probably a bad idea, and can't really taste it - oh well). So then I noticed it was about time to refill my Peppermint carto, and thought "hmmmmmm".... Mutt's FnI is so popular, this isn't quite it, but close! Should I try it? F#@$yeah!

Premixed 12 drops of peppermint with 3 drops of cinnabomb, and wow - this is freakin awesome. Its truly shocking how strong that stuff is - a little goes a long way, and holy crap its just such a great flavor. Now I'm itching to try just a touch of it with everything, like someone who just tried tobasco on their eggs for the first time. :D

cr12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2009
yeah i add a drop or two while dripping and then use tiramisu the first hit is harsh (im like you i dont necessarily want the flavor by itself because cinnabomb is so dang strong) then it evens out, and will linger for quite awhile, its almost as if you are seasoning the atty, But its not a bad idea to drip just try it a couple times, and that cinnabomb will linger.

your very welcome.

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
I'm using a V4L VaporKing (KR808D) with cartomizers (loooove my VK's) - so mixing is more of a commitment. I've tried mixes before, and quickly realized they sucked, and the carto has to go right into the boil pile, so I tread carefully with mixing. Just added another couple drops of CB to the tiramisu... definitely not going into the boil pile. :D

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
Something about that cinnabomb - very weird with me.

I've been puffing on the peppermint/CB concoction while at work today, and started feeling kinda jumpy and, in a weird way, buzzed... almost like I was a little drunk. And I remembered also having this same strange feeling the very first time I tried my first VB order (which was also the first time I tried CB, along with other flavors). At the time, I was strangely amused by the feeling, and thought maybe it was my body reacting to higher VG in an odd way. Like the nicotine was sticking to my lungs more or something. I avoided CB for a while because of the strength of the flavor, and after that feeling didn't return, I thought I had adjusted to the VG. I did vape on the CB a bit one evening last week, but then promptly went to bed, so didn't have a chance to observe any reactions... The return of that feeling today makes me wonder if it was the cinnabomb all along. As much as I enjoy a good buzz, I may go back to avoiding the (DELICIOUS) CB, as a serious conversation with my boss is a little weird when I feel like I've got a strong buzz on. :D hahah

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
That's what Boston_Joe was just suggesting in the chatroom - at least as its labeled, no, it's the same strength, 18mg... have been vaping at 18mg for a couple months now.

Just about to step down to 12mg - figured it was about that time... But, hmm.

Now I'm very curious if the nic level may just be off, and that's what I'm experiencing. May have to toss a 12mg C-B onto my next order, just for experimentation sake! Must be thorough! :D (tastes so damn good, experimenting further doesn't sound all that bad)

Last edited:

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
Do most of you do Cinna-Bomb at low VG ratio? I'm at 50/50, and am wondering about the liquid-separation, which is stated on the website. It separates SO fast - i.e. I shake it up completely, then drip, and then if I put it down for even 30 seconds or so, I can see it start to separate again. Wondering if maybe it continues to separate a little, even while in the filling... Perhaps my 18mg IS actually 18mg, but every now and then I just get a puff of much more concentrated nicotine, due to it separating. I started to wonder this because the longer I puff on it, the less consistent that "buzzed" feeling is - seems to be noticeable only every so often. (and less and less in general, the longer I go with it) Confused me at first, but that might actually make sense! Regardless... damn its tasty

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
just an update to the weird high-nic jittery thingy I was getting with cinna-bomb. I had been using 50/50 which separated a lot as I mentioned... well, I switched over to the 80%PG/20%VG cinnabomb sampler I'd also bought (specifically because of that separation-note on the website)... This one doesn't really separate noticably. I had tried this one on its own ONCE, and just about fell over it was so strong - hahaha - but when I mix this one with peppermint, I don't notice any of those occasional nic-rushes at all! Really thinking I was just getting occasional blasts of concentrated nic with the 50/50 due to separation in the carto! Veeeery interesting

Someone who drips straight into an atty, a few (well-shaken droplets at a time) probably wouldn't notice this at all - gets vaped before it can separate... But I use V4L cartos, and fill it all at once, and then work on it for much longer periods of time. I love trying to figure this stuff out!

Now though, i kinda miss that nicotine russian roulette I was playing! :D

Ru42

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Southern Calif
Yea, I have the 80P version I have never seen any separation in the fluid; mine is a week old. And yea, it kicks ya like a mule. I think I might go a little more VG next time 70/30 and see what happens.

You did mention something interesting, I never thought about separation in the carto. It never occurred to me that that could happen at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread