Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimerpuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2009
CO, USA
www.OneStopDIYShop.com
Our Coupon code for our ECF customers is "ECF". We created this back in September 2009 to show our appreciation of the wonderful customers from ECF!

In the beginning it was for 5% off and in April of 2010 we changed it to 10% off during a spring sale. Since then I decided to keep it at 10% off!

If you placed an order with us, and did not use your coupon, or if you are not sure if you used your coupon please contact me with your order number or name. I will be happy to look your order up and if the coupon was not used, place a credit on your account (which you can use anytime) for the amount off you would have received.

Thank you ECF members!

*note our DIY Artisan Flavor kits are already discounted, so the coupon will not affect their price.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ablonz
Hi Kimerpuff

New customer and new to vaping, didn't know about the coupon codes when I ordered. But I did order the DIY Artisan Flavor kit, so it doesn't count anyway lol.

Well I wanted to thank you for getting my order to me so quickly and the extra stuff you added. I was so pleasantly surprised that I ordered on the 18th and received my order on the 20th. I am vaping on the cheesecake right now, totally awesome and thank you!!

Reactions: Mark Pregmon

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
I got my order yestetday. I loved my goodies, those fruit snacks were amazing! Ate em up before I opened anything else! :) thank you!!!
I sure could use some advice on tart & sour use! I've tried a few sours- yet I never get the zing I am hoping for... Had my hubby try my mixes to see if it was just me but even upto 20%, I can't seem to taste it. First, I tried adding to my store bought juices. All that came of that was a good throat hit and sore lungs... Any suggestions are appreciated :)
We are here to help also, let us know if you have questions :) Happy Mixing vjdossey!

Kimerpuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2009
CO, USA
www.OneStopDIYShop.com
I generally don't use a ton of Tart & Sour, to make a fruit pop I may add a drop or two per 15ml of juice I make. 1-3% should be a good bit of sour. Keep in mind when you reach your taste buds threshold, like 20% you mentioned you will no longer taste it. Your taste buds basically shut down and will not give the proper (sour flavor) response.

What I would suggest, make three small batches(3-5ml) of just PG/VG (your preferred ratio) and Tart & Sour
Batch 1 - 3%
Batch 2 - 5%
Batch 3 - 7%

Mix em up and test the flavor, work with the one closest to your goal. hopefully this helps :)

Happy Mixing!
Kimberly

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
That is a great idea Kimberly, THANK YOU!!! I will give that a try. I have laid off trying to add or vapd anything sour for a few days to give my taste buds a rest. Thinking I may have over done it... As with any juice (in my experience), I get used to a flavor and it seems more mellow after long term use. If I take a break, switch it up and go back to it in a few days the flavor is full and rich all over again... I will let you know how it goes!!! :)

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
Has anyone purchased the Slender Tip Bottles(Bottle Size: 10ml) from onestopdiyshop, are they good bottles???

The slender plastic tip bottles work great. It all depends on what you're filling and the size of the fill hole. They are plastic, so they will eventually show wear on the tip.

I found I prefer their Boston Rounds with the Luer Lock Cap. With the Luer Lock you can easily switch sizes for thicker juices or smaller fill ports as needed and the needles last for years. A bit harder to carry for on-the-road carries, but you can find luer lock caps for sealing when the needle is removed. I'd recommend scabbards (caps) for them.

Boston Round Bottles with Luer Lock Cap and 18g Needle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread