Covert (Looks like an everyday article) e-cig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
be careful,,,,,,you might get fired if you get caught.

Personally, I'd start looking for another job,,,,,although I know that's not always possible,,,,,,

can't you leave it in your car and then go out there for your breaks?? I'm a bit confused,,,,,

ETA:eek:k, read further,,,,,,I get the not wanting to be patted down 3x a day.

Last edited:

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
also found this if you have the right phone, would be sweet!
VapeCase by Lotus - YouTube

He / she can't use cell phones at the work though. He / she stated that earlier in the topic. :)
I want that case badly for Htc one or other android. (No an iphone user, nor fan)

Edit: Just watched the video, i love that guys accent. ^^

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm a prison guard, and while they haven't banned them in my prison, they are getting ready to really soon, from what I've heard. They'd rather us bring in stinkies or a can of cope/skoal, etc. IMO a dirty staff member could sneak far worse contraband inside of a marlboro or a can of dip.

They are cracking down on everyone because.......wait for it........some idiots are bringing in weed, cell phones, and liquor to the inmates:facepalm::facepalm::evil:

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
They are cracking down on everyone because.......wait for it........some idiots are bringing in weed, cell phones, and liquor to the inmates:facepalm::facepalm::evil:

That staff should get jailed himself. I hate corrupt cops (i assume you're a cop?) Or something similar. If the staff are smuggling stuff to the inmates that's a major concern which should not be blamed on e-ciggs :facepalm:

Eivind211

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Salem, OR, USA
Get something you can smuggle in once, and leave it at work. Hide it away I a locker or something. Then you'll always be clean thru security :)

This, and another suggestion would be the LeoPro by innokin. I've only really seen them sold on ebay HERE. Cheap and very pen looking with cap and all. The only trouble I see is finding the iclear 10(not the 10s). Then you'd just have to find a way to get the liquid in, though earlier posts you stated a hand sanitizer bottle, large enough bottle you'd be set for a good while.

Eivind211

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Salem, OR, USA
Anyone else find it ironic that a person in charge of watching over individuals who broke the rules enforced by society is trying to break the rules themselves?

Simply put, no. When reading through this topic, I noticed that the OP said she was a nurse, not a correctional officer. While she may have some responsibility when it comes to inmates, I don't see her as being the end all be all of watching over them. That aside, if it's for her own personal use and not for any of the inmates, it shouldn't matter. Personally I wouldn't work where I couldn't take my PV, if it were me, I'd be searching to figure out how to do the same, while also looking for a new place of employment. I would hate to feel as though I were an inmate myself. Just my :2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread