COVID-19 Relief Bill Senselessly Targets Vapers Shipping via USPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandallFlagg

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Denver, Co, USA
VG and PG? Impossible since it is available from non vaping retailers all over the country and has been for a long, long time. It's not a vaping product but it is if it is sold by a vaping retailer.

Flavorings? I say there is a possibility, others say no. It's a gamble. But I'm not hording flavors. Flavors, if they are targeted, will not be for a while IMHO.
Slight sigh of relief. Thank you again.

• Informative
Reactions: zelda
From reading various posts, it seems that there is a lot of uncertainty here. BUT, from what I understand is that USPS according to this Covid Bill will no longer deliver any Vape Juice or Vape Hardware period. I also seem to recall that UPS and Fed-Ex voluntarily agreed to stop shipping these products around the first week of April.
MY QUESTION HERE IS???? Have any of the Vaping companies figured out a way to ship the Vape Juice and Vape Hardware to the consumers?

RandallFlagg

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Denver, Co, USA
From reading various posts, it seems that there is a lot of uncertainty here. BUT, from what I understand is that USPS according to this Covid Bill will no longer deliver any Vape Juice or Vape Hardware period. I also seem to recall that UPS and Fed-Ex voluntarily agreed to stop shipping these products around the first week of April.
MY QUESTION HERE IS???? Have any of the Vaping companies figured out a way to ship the Vape Juice and Vape Hardware to the consumers?
I hope so.
In the last 2 weeks, I spent a ton of $$ on extra box mods, RTAs and nicotine. Hopefully, I'll be supplied for a few years.
The cotton and Kanthol wire spools should still be available, as well as PG/VG and flavorings.
However, I've noticed that a lot of things are sold out.
Stock up while you can.

(Reminds me of the current ammunition shortage)

Reactions: Katatawnic
I just ordered a ton of nicotine, PG and VG from Liquid Barn in anticipation of the shipping ban. Has anyone here come up with alternative suppliers -possibly from overseas?
Next paycheck, I'll be getting a couple more GeekVape Aegis box mods. They're the most durable ones I've owned.
Glad I got into rebuilding atomizers 2 years ago. One less thing.

mn shutterbug

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
Marshall, MN - USA
Trying to figure out how much juice and hardware I'm going to need to last me 20 years is going to be a challenge. However, since PG and VG are available from other sources, including Amazon, the nicotine and flavorings are the only juice to be concerned about. I'm guessing that food grade flavorings wouldn't be that tough to find either.

Last edited:

mn shutterbug

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
Marshall, MN - USA

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
5ie4aef0wpm61.jpg

So happy everyone is looking out for our health, aren't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread