CR, Iowa Westdale Mall Kiosk

Status
Not open for further replies.

V_lestat

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
Cedar Rapids, IA
Several weeks ago there was a gentleman who had a Kiosk in our Westdale Mall here in Cedar Rapids, IA selling Volcano e-cigs and juices.
He was not there a week ago when my wife told me (finally) that someone was there selling. Admittedly it was near closing time so he may have left already but i cant imagine carting a kiosk in and out of the mall each night... ???

Does anyone have any info on who this was and where they are now?
have they moved to say Lindale Mall ? did they open a B&M store?

V_lestat

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
Cedar Rapids, IA
Here is the caption from the picture in this article
Luke Tschantz, the Corridor distributor of Volcano Fine Electronic Cigarettes, demonstrates the vapor created by the company's electronic cigarette at his kiosk in Westdale Mall on Friday, Aug. 2, 2013. (Jim Slosiarek/The Gazette)

- See more at: New Westdale Mall kiosk selling electronic cigarettes | TheGazette

Just trying to find it if he was traveling malls across the Midwest or still in the area?

Tschantz, an Iowa City native serving in the U.S. Navy, is the licensed distributor of Volcano Fine Electronic Cigarettes in the Corridor. The devices provide smokers with nicotine, but without the other chemicals, tar and carbon monoxide found in cigarettes.

"The corridor" is what we locally call east central Iowa, Cedar Rapids, Iowa city, Waterloo.

So if he is out of this area you don't know who it is?
I assume then he is not legit?

Last edited:

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Ok, he is one of our Officially Licensed Distributors. He only has the one location and it is there at the mall last we heard. But he might be closed while he changes the name or he is in the process of moving to a bigger location in the mall.

He is legit and honors the same warranty, as our other locations and website. He sells our products, but his company is independently owned.

V_lestat

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
Cedar Rapids, IA
Nice people there. Nice gear too. Unfortunately their juices flavors are almost nonexistent.
Tried several flavors and they make my throat feel raspy and the flavors are so lite you can barely taste them.
This was 11 or 16mg nic. I believe.
This was tested with their atomizer and my own halo triton wick system.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread