CR123 size

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
I made two magnums that have space for CR123 batts, but I never bought the batts because when I tried two 3.7 volt batteries, I fried two RN 4075 atomizers right away. The voltage would have to be regulated somehow to use two of those batteries. I haven't really tried regulating the voltage yet because I have achieved my vaping bliss with just one battery.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I made two magnums that have space for CR123 batts, but I never bought the batts because when I tried two 3.7 volt batteries, I fried two RN 4075 atomizers right away. The voltage would have to be regulated somehow to use two of those batteries. I haven't really tried regulating the voltage yet because I have achieved my vaping bliss with just one battery.
Thanks for the reply. That is what I was afraid of.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Have you tried a one battery mod yet?

No. The only thing I have done is the nicostick and the magnum box that I love. It helped me to greatly cut down my nicotine level. I just wish we could get protected CR2 batteries. I will continue to use my box magnum anyway. I smoked for so many years and ignored the attorney generals warning. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread