Status
Not open for further replies.

Oolong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Orange County, CA
www.janhalili.com
The Victorian by Amber mods. Check out his Facebook for details and release date. It's drop-dead gorgeous in person :)

i0D9ppx.jpg

Reactions: Dom NY

Garym93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2014
New Jersey
Did you notice the 186 grams of sterling silver? At $5.25/gram that only leaves $27 for labor lol

Not really, no I didn't know the price of sterling. Was thinking more in terms of I paid 225 for my Nikita and thought that was a lot. Just couldn't picture dropping a g on a mod. It is very nice though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Not really, no I didn't know the price of sterling. Was thinking more in terms of I paid 225 for my Nikita and thought that was a lot. Just couldn't picture dropping a g on a mod. It is very nice though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With my luck, if I bought a thousand dollar mod, the day it arrived the Government would drop the hammer and ban vaping.

Kidnapped

Verified Member
With my luck, if I bought a thousand dollar mod, the day it arrived the Government would drop the hammer and ban vaping.

And, THAT would actually stop you from vaping????? (Or, are you just saying that you couldn't show it off after spending that much?)

While it IS gorgeous, I'd be spending my money investing in a "lifetime supply" of inexpensive mods (etc), just in case the lobbyists for big-tobacco and big-pharma were to succeed in getting vaping banned. That way, the government could "KMA" - I'd be set up to vape, anyway...

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
And, THAT would actually stop you from vaping????? (Or, are you just saying that you couldn't show it off after spending that much?)

While it IS gorgeous, I'd be spending my money investing in a "lifetime supply" of inexpensive mods (etc), just in case the lobbyists for big-tobacco and big-pharma were to succeed in getting vaping banned. That way, the government could "KMA" - I'd be set up to vape, anyway...

Humor is totally lost on these boards.
You missed it.
I was making a joke about my bad luck.

No, I DIY my own juice and have over 70 mechanicals.
I can build them from scratch if needed.
Nothing will stop me from vaping unless I choose to stop.
;)

Kidnapped

Verified Member
Humor is totally lost on these boards.
You missed it.
I was making a joke about my bad luck.

No, I DIY my own juice and have over 70 mechanicals.
I can build them from scratch if needed.
Nothing will stop me from vaping unless I choose to stop.
;)

I'm really glad to hear that. :) I'm running on very little sleep; so, I guess I just reacted. My apologies.

Reactions: Bad Ninja
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread