Status
Not open for further replies.

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
This is super high potency all pg based nic juice in glass sealed 120ml bottles. This will make you almost a half liter of juice. Compare to other sites that sell the same strength and size for about $57.00. If you have any strength, or paypal questions feel free to ask anytime. Its 35.00+3.00 shipping, additional .80 cents if you want tracking (yay USPS).

@Remember@ to add me as a friend for easy stock updates on my bio page. :laugh:

Picture 002.jpg

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Just wanted to point out this juice is sourced from one of the major labs that dekang and other juice companies in China get their pure nic from. Its great juice and taste pretty good. I've been vaping it for several months now, and its really decent. Its poured straight from the bottle from the lab, into factory sterile bottles and then sealed. Don't let the cheap price leave any doubts, I just got in good and get a really good bulk price, and makes me able to sell it for really low.

Last edited:

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Hey bmwjen, pm sent to ya. Madness said this in my Lea thread

The LEA came in today, FAST SHIPPING! Thank you!
Charged it and now working through the primer, getting better..
510 LR Carto's fit and work but the Cover (Clip End) will not lock on with a Carto installed..

Oh well, no big deal, It's a Tank System and the Clip Cover fits well over the tank.

Thanks again for the Fast Shipping and great customer service!

cmdryker

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
St. Louis, Mo
www.crystalclearvaping.com
Why is the Nic Level such a secret? Paying $35 for 120ML's of 60MG Nic vs 100MG of Nic making a very big difference in the decision to buy you liquid. Can you please make it know?

Because ECF frowns heavily on any talk of nicotine flavored or un-flavored over 30mg/ml strength. Hope this helps clear the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread