Crazy Idea: Penelope inside UFS, two flavors tank system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Almost, but it won't work :(

This morning I woke up with this crazy idea of running a Penelope inside the UFS, if it works, it could be a double flavors tank system:

If you want to vape the liquid inside Penelope, close UFS's liquid control, vape the remaining juice, then open Penelope liquid control.

If you want to vape the liquid in UFS's tank, close the Penelope's liquid control, vape the remaining juice, open the UFS's liquid control.

I know it sounds crazy, but I would like to try it.

I think these are the required items:

* UFS + 3 extra UFS upper bodies.
* Odysseus V1 in UFS mode (dripping base + ceramic assembly with V1 center pin and O-Ring)
* Penelope's tank, mouthpiece and top cap (if I remember ok, Penelope's tank should work on the Odysseus dripping base).

Correction:
Penelope's mouthpiece does not work on Odysseus ceramic assembly, so maybe it would be needed:

*Penelope with Odysseus V1 center pin.
aalwani is right, it won't work because Penelope's has an smaller diameter mouthpiece, so UFS's top cap won't seal around the Penelope's mouthpiece.

or Odysseus in UFS mode + Ithaka's telescopic mouthpiece + Penelope's tank and top cap.
(Ithakas's mouthpiece does not fit inside Penelope's tank).

I need to empty one of my Penelopes to play with parts, but I think it should be possible.

What do you guys think about it?

I only need an extra UFS's upper body (I already have two extras).

:( :( :(

Nice try.

Last edited:

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
As far as i know Ody V1 center pin does not work with Penelope Ceramic housing. Plus you don't need it. Believe it or not i thought the same thing a while back. I was able to put an oring around Penelope center pin and under the air holes. It was stable enough to carry on but i didn't continue with the trial for some reason don't remember why.

Edit: I remember why. Penelope mouthpiece is thinner than Ody's, it didn't make a seal at the cap.

Last edited:

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
As far as i know Ody V1 center pin does not work with Penelope Ceramic housing. Plus you don't need it. Believe it or not i thought the same thing a while back. I was able to put an oring around Penelope center pin and under the air holes. It was stable enough to carry on but i didn't continue with the trial for some reason don't remember why.

Edit: I remember why. Penelope mouthpiece is thinner than Ody's, it didn't make a seal at the cap.

You're totally right, I didn't think about that "small" detail :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread