Creamy-caramel bisquit ,and banana rum ejuice recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregkoutsikos

Oct 4, 2017
Hello vapers,i want to make an eliquid that has a profile of a creamy bisquit,with a note of caramel(just a note,i don't want it to cover all the other flavors),that is all-day vape,and doesn't make my mouth dry(yes i know i should drink more water,but i mean that almost every bisquit eliquid i make dries my mouth more than usual)..My flavor stash that i can use is:inw bisquit,inw vanilla shisha,tfa peanut butter,fw hazelnut,tfa sweetenet,tfa bavarian cream,tfa graham cracker,fa meringue,fa cookie,fa butterscotch,tfa acetyl pyrazine,tfa caramel candy,tfa caramel original,cap french vanilla,cap sugar cookie,tfa brown sugar,tfa sweet cream,and cap vanilla custard(i have 2ml,so it would be pleasant to use it in a percentage like 1%)..Also, if yo u can i would like you to recommend me a banana rum recipee(I dont care if it is a tobacco flavor,i just dont want tobacco to be its main flavor..)Thanks in advance

• Useful
Reactions: Nicklemile

CagedSpam

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2015
FoPo, Oregon
Shooting from the hip I would try 2% or 1.5% FA cookie, 1.5% FA Meringue, and 3% TFA caramel candy. Then maybe some .5% of your creams that you like.

Or maybe CAP sugar cookie instead of FA cookie. I have no experience with CAP flavors.

I didn't see it but FA Vienna Creme would be a good addition to your stash, seems to round out some creaminess for me, YMMV

Not a mixing expert, just my amateur thoughts.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I made this not too long ago and quite liked it. These days, I cut it in half with some sweet tobacco.

You might try throwing some of that caramel in there.

upload_2017-11-28_22-33-25-png.703147

Hello vapers,i want to make an eliquid that has a profile of a creamy bisquit,with a note of caramel(just a note,i don't want it to cover all the other flavors),that is all-day vape,and doesn't make my mouth dry(yes i know i should drink more water,but i mean that almost every bisquit eliquid i make dries my mouth more than usual)..My flavor stash that i can use is:inw bisquit,inw vanilla shisha,tfa peanut butter,fw hazelnut,tfa sweetenet,tfa bavarian cream,tfa graham cracker,fa meringue,fa cookie,fa butterscotch,tfa acetyl pyrazine,tfa caramel candy,tfa caramel original,cap french vanilla,cap sugar cookie,tfa brown sugar,tfa sweet cream,and cap vanilla custard(i have 2ml,so it would be pleasant to use it in a percentage like 1%)..Also, if yo u can i would like you to recommend me a banana rum recipee(I dont care if it is a tobacco flavor,i just dont want tobacco to be its main flavor..)Thanks in advance
    If you add some saline it prevents the dry feel some... check out fresh03 and tvc fresh from the kitchen on youtube.... reach out to fresh directly for good answers

gregkoutsikos

Oct 4, 2017
    If you have a regular problem with dry mouth (while vaping); I would encourage you to add INW-Cactus to your stash. Used at 1-2%; it adds a bit of moistness to many recipes, and it doesn't alter the flavor profile perceptibly (for me anyway;)).
    I do have it,but i dont know how it alters the flavor,so i only use it on fruit recipes..I ll probably try it around 0.5% ..

EDIT:I added a few drops to an eliquid that i have for about two months,and the smell changes drastically..I ll vape it latel when the bubbles disappear and i ll post the results

EDIT 2:I added a few drops,and the taste changed a lot..I think it only fits fruit recipes..

Last edited:
    Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread