Creamy Caramel? Where can I find this!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrewGrimey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
san jose
I'm looking for a sweet and light creamy caramel, almost similar to a caramel coffee creamer if anyone has tried that by itself ( http://www.internationaldelight.com/Coffeehouse/Caramel-Macchiato ). All the caramel flavors I have tried have all been the burnt tasting dark caramel or just really bad.

Flavor can be anything as long as it taste like buttery, creamy caramel. It can even have vanilla in there.... Please help!

I am a a caramel flavor lover, spent a great deal of time (okay money too) and have some favorites out of a whole lot of sampling. The hard part is that even buying caramel candy itself, some brands are creamer or have a cream base while others don't and I found that holds true with the e-liquids. Some make the candy caramel with a creamy flavor while other versions are more like just the sugared caramel.

mount baker Vapor has a great caramel e-juice - they actually have 2 versions, one like the candy that is lightly creamy; they also have a caramel apple version which is great

Ms T's Bakery (really an e-juice creator not a bread maker) also has caramel, in two versions In Ms T's case I found that candy again to be creamier then the caramel itself.

Clouds of Vapor has a Caramel Cream flavor that is a spot on flavor match to Carnation Caramel Creamer (for coffee).

And last, but not least. Rocky Top also has a caramel cream which is a bit sweeter (to me) then the one from Clouds of Vapor but I like the cream flavor in it and am big on 'sweet' when it comes to candy flavors.

DrewGrimey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
san jose
And last, but not least. Rocky Top also has a caramel cream which is a bit sweeter (to me) then the one from Clouds of Vapor but I like the cream flavor in it and am big on 'sweet' when it comes to candy flavors.
I was reeady to order from Rocky Top but I refuse to pay $6 to ship a 10ml bottle and COV sounds good but $23 for a 30ml bottle is ridiculous :(

moijamie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Netherlands
DrewGrimey:9579041 said:
I was reeady to order from Rocky Top but I refuse to pay $6 to ship a 10ml bottle and COV sounds good but $23 for a 30ml bottle is ridiculous :(

Yeah i get a 30ml bottle for like 12 $ including shiping

Pazazu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
North Carolina
Try Kick Bass Vapor, or FSUSA.

KBV has Caramel Cappuccino, Bob's OMG, and their ry4 is actually really creamy after a good quick steep. These guys are dynamite with sweet flavors.

Freedomsmokeusa has a creamy caramel flavor named just that, along with 4-5 other caramel flavors. You can also add in flavor splashes, so just grab a caramel flavor and add in a splash of irish cream (very creamy low alcohol drink) that should be amazing!

Metzger

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, USA
I'm getting so fed up with the $20+ bottles and $6 shipping that I think I'm just gonna try my hand at DIY. Caramel flavor and Bavarian Creme should probably be a creamy caramel, how hard can it be?

Try Mt. Baker Vapor. Cheapest juice vendor out there - $8-9 for 30ml, couple hundred flavors, another 10% off with the "vaporfrombaker" coupon code. Fastest shipping I've ever had too.

Hi from GAF btw. Stop being so free to Apologyman. ;P

DrewGrimey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
san jose
Try Mt. Baker Vapor. Cheapest juice vendor out there - $8-9 for 30ml, couple hundred flavors, another 10% off with the "vaporfrombaker" coupon code. Fastest shipping I've ever had too.

Hi from GAF btw. Stop being so free to Apologyman. ;P

Hi, I didn't like mt baker caramel at all

And, how come nobody remembers how I used to body apology man 4 straight tourneys and a ft10 before he switched to firebrand which is a horrible match-up for Viper?

Metzger

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, USA
Hi, I didn't like mt baker caramel at all

And, how come nobody remembers how I used to body apology man 4 straight tourneys and a ft10 before he switched to firebrand which is a horrible match-up for Viper?

LOL, I know he is enjoying that. Man that Firebrand incoming is some cheap stuff.

Bummer about Mt. Baker, because I feel you big time on the price thing. You tried their DIY option they have to add some vanilla or something to it, or was the base caramel just too off?

DrewGrimey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
san jose
LOL, I know he is enjoying that. Man that Firebrand incoming is some cheap stuff.

Bummer about Mt. Baker, because I feel you big time on the price thing. You tried their DIY option they have to add some vanilla or something to it, or was the base caramel just too off?
The caramel just didn't taste right, I got alot of other flavors from them and they seemed slightly off, price and shipping is the greatest though.

Been looking into DIY, it seems really easy and way cheaper. Gonna get some TFA (The flavor Apprentice) Caramel and also Bavarian Cream flavor, mix the two, add some nic, pg and vg and I got my flavor for 1/6th of the price

Metzger

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, USA
The caramel just didn't taste right, I got alot of other flavors from them and they seemed slightly off, price and shipping is the greatest though.

Been looking into DIY, it seems really easy and way cheaper. Gonna get some TFA (The flavor Apprentice) Caramel and also Bavarian Cream flavor, mix the two, add some nic, pg and vg and I got my flavor for 1/6th of the price

I've heard some people say the same, especially right out of the mailbox. Most people say it ain't right until it's steeped like 1-2 weeks or something.

DIY doesn't sound hard to me either, and definitely beats pre-mixed vendor prices, you just need to be militant about it. Having a bottle of pure nicotine laying around is nothing to mess with.

Dynila

Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Austin, TX
I'm getting so fed up with the $20+ bottles and $6 shipping that I think I'm just gonna try my hand at DIY. Caramel flavor and Bavarian Creme should probably be a creamy caramel, how hard can it be?

If you're mixing, I'd go with a Whipped Cream flavor rather than Bav Cream - the BC tends to be pretty very vanilla, almost custard-like. WC is more like a straight cream (smells like butter in the bottle, lol). I wouldn't recommend Sweet Cream as it tastes like butter. Oh! And avoid "Caramel Candy" flavoring -- it ruined literally everything I tried it in (tasted like burnt sugar) and I PIF'd it as soon as I could!

I am speaking from experience, but my flavoring is all MBV and I know that makes a difference to some folks...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread