Not open for further replies.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
This contest will be open for 1 week!

Here is what I would like to do. I want you to post what flavor you would like me to create that is NOT on my site now and IS BAKERY related (drinks ok).

Please NO other vendors flavors. Must be unique! ;)

I will at the end of the week pick 3 of MY FAVORITE! I will then create those flavors and mail them to the 3 people whose flavors they are.

Those 3 people will then test their flavor and let me know if they think it can be improved and help me choose a name for the flavor.

So what I would like y'all to do is post in this thread with all of the different bakery flavors you would like to try but haven't been able to find.

You can post as many times as you like. In the event that the same flavor is posted by two different people it will be chosen from the first person who posted it.

In order to keep it fair, if you think of a flavor you didn't think of before then post it in a new comment do not edit it into a previous post.

Winning flavors will go up for sale on the site once they have been tested and named. Flavors will be chosen and winners posted on Wednesday April 14th.

Now lets have some fun.

Good luck everyone.

Ms T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread