created my first flavor combination tonight...actually pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shepp

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Virginia
i don't know if i'm just being a big dork or over enthusiastic or what about all this, but i'm so in to vaping lol. i've read prolly a hundred reviews and posts and god knows what else just trying to get all the information i can get on e-cigs, juices, flavors...the works. well, i'm on my first pack and i got a dud. the carto wasn't working, it was one of the free samples V4L sent me with my order. and from what i understand, it happens from time to time. well the dud was expresso flavored. now i absolutely LOVE coffee...i can drink coffee all day everyday but wasn't too keen on this flavor. well i also got french vanilla ice cream as well and thought to myself...well...i like expresso, and i normally use french vanilla creamer in my coffee along with hazelnut when i want to have sweeter coffee...and a shot of expresso. (tastes like a liquid grahmn cracker) well looking at leafords site, he shows how to pull the juice out of a bad carto. so thats exactly what i did. i took the expresso and the french vanilla and pulled the juice out and mixed them together, refilled, and i have to be honest, its not half bad...gonna play with it a lil bit, but not bad at all. just figured i'd throw that out there lol.:p

KuiHiggins

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Honolulu, HI
Yeah, you'd be surpised at some of the concoctions you can come up with when mixing good juice with the un-vape-able stuff. Chocolate Mint from TW is way overpowering, but when mixed 1:2 with Chocolate, it tastes really nice and tones down the mint just enough. I also mix Chocolate with Banana for a yummy treat! HV Orange Creme from nhaler has barely any orange flavor at all, really only cream. When I mix my favorite fruity flavors with it, it tastes AWESOME!

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Shepp, welcome to our obsession! I've only been vaping since Feb. 4th and I mix my own juice from unflavored nic concentrate in PG (from myfreedomsmokes.com), VG (from the drugstore) and flavorings from LorAnns and perfumers apprentice. It's easy and cheap. I'm sure you'll be doing the same in no time. There's a handy calculator that I bookmarked at eJuice Recipe Calculator which makes it a no-brainer. Have fun!

shepp

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Virginia
thanks misti, i was about to make a post asking about how to create my own and what direction i needed to be pointed in to do so. i have only had mine since monday night and i'm already hooked... so much potential in this product and the things that can be done. here in hampton roads va there are smoking bans everywhere and from what i've been hearing lately, by this time next year, you won't even be able to smoke or use pv's anywhere. they are trying to say its too intriguing to kids which is ridiculous. i'm gonna check that site out now. :evil:

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
thanks misti, i was about to make a post asking about how to create my own and what direction i needed to be pointed in to do so. i have only had mine since monday night and i'm already hooked... so much potential in this product and the things that can be done. here in hampton roads va there are smoking bans everywhere and from what i've been hearing lately, by this time next year, you won't even be able to smoke or use pv's anywhere. they are trying to say its too intriguing to kids which is ridiculous. i'm gonna check that site out now. :evil:

Glad to help shepp, I even make my own battery mods which makes things even cheaper. I'm even thinking of becoming a supplier (when I get the bugs worked out of the mod designs I've come up with. But we'll talk about that later.LOL

Skyler

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
Texas
i don't know if i'm just being a big dork or over enthusiastic or what about all this, but i'm so in to vaping lol. i've read prolly a hundred reviews and posts and god knows what else just trying to get all the information i can get on e-cigs, juices, flavors...the works. well, i'm on my first pack and i got a dud. the carto wasn't working, it was one of the free samples V4L sent me with my order. and from what i understand, it happens from time to time. well the dud was expresso flavored. now i absolutely LOVE coffee...i can drink coffee all day everyday but wasn't too keen on this flavor. well i also got french vanilla ice cream as well and thought to myself...well...i like expresso, and i normally use french vanilla creamer in my coffee along with hazelnut when i want to have sweeter coffee...and a shot of expresso. (tastes like a liquid grahmn cracker) well looking at leafords site, he shows how to pull the juice out of a bad carto. so thats exactly what i did. i took the expresso and the french vanilla and pulled the juice out and mixed them together, refilled, and i have to be honest, its not half bad...gonna play with it a lil bit, but not bad at all. just figured i'd throw that out there lol.:p

This is a great idea. I've stored those Vanilla Ice Cream carts way back in a drawer hoping to never grab them by mistake.

JoeD4

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Pennsylvania, USA
Yeah, it's a disease! :p I like mixing the pre-flavored juices myself. A big favorite around my house is Cinnamon/Peppermint 5:4. We call it Aftershock and it tastes like the liquor of the same name. Coffee/Cream/Hazelnut/vanilla is my "Hazelnut Latte", chocolate/cream/vanilla/mint is my "Peppermint Pattie", Coffee/Chocolate is my Mocha Java, etc., etc.. It's a ton of fun. I am currently working out the details to try a cart mod for us direct drippers so we can "drip and drive" while keeping a hand on the wheel. Still in the design phase, no prototype yet. My point is it's a lot of fun and a bit of an obsession at times! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread