Creative Things You have Done With Vape Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I used VG for shaving and it worked well. Did I report this already? IDK can't remember stuff. Sigh.

But, it worked fantastic except I'm not sure it is a fair assessment because I was paying more attention than I usually do. But it did seem helpful. I'm going to try it on the stubble which is usually when I cut myself. I have a little vat of it now in my bathroom.

I'm gonna say YUP but it's also the first product I have used, I don't believe in all that shaving foam business. LOL.
Anna

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I used VG for shaving and it worked well. Did I report this already? IDK can't remember stuff. Sigh.

But, it worked fantastic except I'm not sure it is a fair assessment because I was paying more attention than I usually do. But it did seem helpful. I'm going to try it on the stubble which is usually when I cut myself. I have a little vat of it now in my bathroom.

I'm gonna say YUP but it's also the first product I have used, I don't believe in all that shaving foam business. LOL.
Anna
Shaving foam is traditionally soap. Old old fashioned shave kits were a razor and a brush. The brush was used wet and scrubbed on a bar of soap to make the foam

• Agree
Reactions: Rossum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread