UK
www.cremedevape.com
  • Deleted by Lisaf01

jsaveker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Manhattan, New York
Apologies but I am not great at putting pen to paper... but none the less I will have a go!

My experience of Cloud 9 and Lisa have been nothing short of excellent. Orders are processed incredibly quickly, where I have had questions either prior to or post purchase Lisa has responded very quickly via e-mail even on WEEKENDS (you must rest sometime Lisa!!!).

The products are well packaged / presented and wrapped in tissue paper... you could give them to someone as a gift and not have to worry about wrapping! Which I am not afraid to admit is not one of my strong points... you only have to ask my girlfriend (off topic but Selfridges are GREAT at wrapping gifts).

All in all Lisa takes great pride in her business, values her customers and has a great selection of products which seems to grow by the day.

You are in safe hands with Cloud 9.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Thanks Scott, you actually made ME want to buy one and I've managed to resist the lure of the brass model up till now :D

Peoples, if you do want a slim you'll have to be quick, there are very few left. Don't forget there's also the double slim extension kit you an add to the unit for Very High Voltage vaping. Not many of these left either.

Just my thoughts on my experience with cloud9.
I recently recieved my pre cut blue foam and RY4 from cloud9 and, what can I say, it's given my SD mk II a new lease of life. Firstly the blue foam has instantly got rid of the harsh almost chemical taste I was getting previously on my SD on the 3rd/4th drags of a filled cart I get the eliquid flavour all the time, it lasts longer and all the liquid wicks. As for the RY4 it's like smoking a mild cig whilst eating toffee popcorn with a maple syrup essence. A very nice vape indeed!
Speed of delivery was excellent, the packaging is very nice and the explanations of electronic cigarette card are a nice touch and will come in very useful for all the questions from non vapers!

Last edited:

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Thanks very much for the great review, mympr. That blue foam is a pretty amazing little trick for cartridges, isn't it?
And the RY4 - it's widely known that it's my absolute favourite all-day-vape so I am always glad to find another fan of it. It's a love it or hate it juice - some people just cannot stand the stuff, but I think it's what e-cigs were invented for. :)
Very happy that you were pleased by the quick delivery turnaround and the literature enclosed, some of which has been specifically designed to be shared with those who wonder what you're doing when you're vaping in public. :)
Thanks again and happy vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread