Creme de Vape Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

vereybowring

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2011
A Cave In Stirling, Scotland.
I purchased this device to reduce my reliance on battery power.:p

The kit is packaged so it is the same size and weight as a standard 510 battery but with a usb cable coming out from the bottom where the led resides - the led is still present but the glow is slightly dimmer than from a battery.
Build quality seems good and it sit comfortably in the hand and you soon get used to the cable dangling from the end.
I would suggest you do not treat them roughly however as I could see problems occurring long term with where the cable enters the main body as there is not a flexible rubberized style joint - the cable just goes through a hole into the body.

Usage is very simple, all you need to do is plug the device into a usb port on your laptop/PC, attach the atomizer/cartomizer and start vaping.

I will state now as a PC system builder and general computer geek I would not recommend long term use of such a high current device on your computer directly as this could cause long term problems and would also cause drain to a laptop battery.
:evil:
To use the device requires at least 5V 1300mA power, I have a 5V 2000mA usb mains adapter to use or a 5V 3000mA powered usb hub.
Both these devices can be found on eBay, and for search term use 5V 2000mA usb or iPad usb mains adapter.;)

The vaping experience is, in my opinion, slightly superior to what you get with a standard batteries due to the constant power level, in part also due to the increased wattage output.
With my juice this meant slightly more flavour and heat than I get from battery power which is an excellent advantage.:2cool:
The usb cable is of a decent length, approximately 1.37 meters, more than sufficient for most computer set ups and users although again on eBay you can easily get hold of cheap usb extension cables.

In summary, this is a device I would highly recommend to anyone who vapes a lot even if you don't spend most of your time next to computer equipment as I do as it enhances the vaping experience and saves your precious batteries from extra charging cycles thus extending their operating life.
:thumbs::smokie::headbang:

cosmicdonkey

Aug 6, 2012
london uk
hi there i thought i would post my experience with cloud 9 vaping :) i was after the vmax and noticed that cloud9 sold them. i looked through the model options and noticed the stainless steel version had different end caps to the others and i knew i had to have it:) i sent an email to Lisa just to clarify if the end caps were the same one in the picture. I was shocked at the speed of the reply when at 9:20pm i received an e mail saying that they were. I ordered one and received it in super fast time. The box arrived in an envelope which was packed out with blue tissue paper (nice touch)i also received a card that explains the smoking laws here in the UK which is always handy to keep in the wallet. I am loving the vmax and just wanted to thank Lisa on an amazing service. I will be coming back :) :) :)

Hello Everyone!

I'm going to start off by saying that I'm in no way affiliated with Cloud 9 Vaping - Just a happy customer.

Some of you may or may not know that I'm pretty new to vaping. So far I'm enjoying it. But It was time to replace the not so good mini ecig starter kit that I got online. After joining this forum and learning various things it was time to turn to a vendor for my vaping needs and I happily chose Cloud 9 Vaping. Without a doubt Lisa at Cloud 9 made my first experience of buying individual hardware a pleasure, I had a few questions and Lisa within minuets responded to my emails with patience and clarity. I'd happily reccomend Cloud 9 to anyone!

Anyhow, with myself being in the R/C Helicopter hobby as somewhat a profession, I usually do kit reviews and build threads. Although I'm pretty much new to this I figured I take a few pictures of the unboxing as well as how it was packaged :)

--

My parcel was nicely packaged, including a few good quality info cards:

2013-01-23130450_zps3eaad741.jpg

2013-01-23130555_zpsa2ebdd32.jpg

Drip Tip and Battery Thread sleeve:

2013-01-23130701_zpsb6703627.jpg

What seems to be a genuine Joye 1000Mah Passtrough battery :)

2013-01-23130806_zpsb75aa2ba.jpg

Unboxing the Vivi Nova Mini:

2013-01-23130905_zps02883830.jpg

Assembly Order, New drip tip already installed:

2013-01-23131115_zps4f2eb031.jpg

Assembly Complete:

2013-01-23131351_zps5466c674.jpg

and thus, This shall be replacing this one:

2013-01-23131435_zps0d33cca8.jpg

----

All in all, Buy with confidence from Cloud 9! You won't regret it :)

kumimuumi

Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
Tampere, Finland
As the saying goes about first impressions; I've ordered a lot of stuff abroad, mainly from the EU and haven't noticed anything coming close to the packaging cloud9 does (that was some delicate wrapping). Ordered Kayfun lite + couple of rolls nicr, but I didn't order the candy :D

Mm' proper way to make the customer feeling valued. Impressed. :hubba:

morpheusneo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2014
Bristol, TN
I ordered from Cloud 9 because I could not find any US vendors that had the Kayfun Lite + in stock anywhere. I was wanting the real one because of quality and I hate seeing other companies use a design and specially a logo of another company and I wanted to support the original. I'm not disappointed that I went ahead and got the original. I was in a local b&m and compared my kayfun to a EHPro and the build quality wasn't even close. For it to be all the way across the pond, shipping was lightning fast and Cloud 9 got the product out quick! I would order from them again in a heart beat. I'm a somewhat new vaper but wanted to see what all the fuss was about. The taste and quality of vape blows my mind. Thank you all for the wonderful service!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Only been buying from Cloud9 for a matter of weeks, but each and every time despatch is fast and I'm always pleased with what I get. As has already been mentioned, the packaging is beautifully done.

Having only stopped smoking just over 9 weeks ago, and using only e-cigs with pre-filled cartridges until quite recently, a lot of things are new to me, but any time I have a question it's answered quickly and knowledgeably.
Excellent, top class service!

Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread