Creme de Vape Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Just wanted to chime in from sunny Southern California!
Keith has been an awesome point of contact over there at Cloud 9...
I have come to expect nothing but the best from your company, as I know I will not be disappointed!
Thanks for getting the KF4 launch handled so well! I'm happily vaping on it as I type this!
If there are any newbies reading this, please find assurance here, that Cloud 9 is a VERY viable and reliable source for great customer service, and fine vaping gear!!!

Vishal H. Tale

Jan 2, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Negative reviews need to be posted in the negative reviews forum

RabbiXX

Verified Member
Jul 9, 2016
California
CDV is top notch! I must be in the perfect location in the US too because I always get my package in about 4 days if I time it right (SoCal). Some of the best vape gear in the industry comes out of Europe, and having a reliable shop that I can order from with confidence makes all the difference.

If you want a Dicodes mod and your in the US (or anywhere really), then this is the place to go.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Thanks so much for the vote of confidence, RabbiXX, we really appreciate it. Some US locations do receive packages super-quick and some take a little bit longer. Different ports of entry and customer departments can make a difference, as can the general performance of the postal service in your area. Glad you get our packages really quickly, that's great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread