crest pro health....but what now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sl_rat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
Western, NY
just a question for you... of course i've taken your and the forum's suggestion about using crest pro to clean my attys (which has worked great and extended the lives of many of them) but, can you recommend a few ideas for killing the leftover mouthwash taste?? as someone who doesn't vape menthol, i'd like to enjoy the fantastic flavors that you sell without that lingering taste. Thanks!

Haytoni

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
N.W. Florida
just a question for you... of course i've taken your and the forum's suggestion about using crest pro to clean my attys (which has worked great and extended the lives of many of them) but, can you recommend a few ideas for killing the leftover mouthwash taste?? as someone who doesn't vape menthol, i'd like to enjoy the fantastic flavors that you sell without that lingering taste. Thanks!

Have been cleaning all the attys with peroxide for over 6 months, works great, just soak, and then rinse, air dry.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
yup after the creast mouthwash rinse rinse rinse rinse for sure, when I'm done I hit 3-5 Attys at once with the Hairdryer with the thin attachment on the end of iT, the Attys fit right into it, on low hot, drys em out in 2-3 min and ready to use, don't even have to let em sit after that, couple drops of PG on the bridge and wick help too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread