Status
Not open for further replies.

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Has any of you friends heard of the Expromizer v. 1.2 ? It's a cross between a kayfun, a taifun, and a dream rba. I just got mine today and it vapes like a dream. It has adjustable air holes that go from, .8 to 2.0. The air flow locks into place with a tooth. It fills like a taifun which is nice because you don't have to waste your juice re wicking or building. Deck is like a kayfuns but a lot larger with deeper juice channels which allows more cotton. The flavor is amazing and vapor is plentiful and thick. I filled her super full and got absolutely no leaking! I got no dry hits after chain vaping! It seems like a really great rba. Anyone else have one of these? It's made by exvape. I got a smoking deal on mine off ebay. Anyone else have one? What do you think of yours?

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
I really like it too! So far it's amazing! I've had no leaking so far. I've played with the air flow adjustments and wow! Sooo much vapor!!! And the flavor is a dream!! It beats the kayfun by far with flavor! I did a side by side test. Kayfun actually lost! Every rba builder needs one of these for there collection! For sure!!

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I have an Expromizer v1.1. Same thing, but doesn't have the new (better looking) flatter top cap. I also purchased the tank and chimney extension, so it can hold 8.5ml. Vape it for a couple of days before refilling it. ;)

Flavor from the Expromizer is excellent, and I agree, it is better then a Kayfun.

Mine has terrible threading for the chimney section. So rough it snags the cotton wicks as it screws on. My biggest gripe with it. The other gripe being that even though it has a 2.0mm air hole on the base, it's unusable because the center air hole through the deck is smaller then 2.0mm. As it is, air flow is only marginally better then an unmodified Kayfun.

Realsis, if you haven't ordered one yet, you need to check out the Eleaf Lemo next. HUGE air flow, HUGE Kayfun style build deck, great flavor. I was so thrilled with it, I already purchased a 2nd one. Perfect for a wattage mod.

Underwhelmed

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
Texas
I looked at them several moths back when they were still V1.

At the time everyone was out of stock.

I quit vaping for a while (2 months) and started back up with my Kayfuns recently.

I bought an eleaf Lemo, which is sort of similar, but not the same.

Still trying to decide if I like it. We're having a love/hate relationship most days.

Glad you are enjoying your Expromizer realsis.

Last edited:

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Thanks for the tip going to try the eleaf lemo next. Then I'm done for awhile. Bought several new rbas. Although I'm pretty happy with my expromizer! Everything is well machined on mine, no snags or issues. Also air flow lines up perfectly. My version is the v1.2 and what I hear with that version they fixed some minor issues. They must have because I have no complaints. I do want a glass tank for it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread