Crossfire Trail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been checking periodically to see if KBV has Crossfire Trail in stock. Yesterday I checked and looks like it's been taken down. This is my favorite KBV joose, so I hope it's not gone for good.

We actually did do away with it as it didn't sell well and we'll be really expanding on our tobacco line soon, and sending out "Bait A" samples. We'll also run naming contests for them. Missy also has a new one that tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal :)

We can mix Crossfire trail for a while if you just want to order something else and write in the comments to sub it, we're just not going to continue to purchase large quantities of the flavoring. We have enough to last quite some time though.

When we start offering the "Bait A" samples we hope to be organized to the point to where you can request the current sweet or a tobacco. We'll do it all in the same MG and ratio and maybe run a poll to see what the majority wants. One reason we stopped is because feedback per unit sent was very low, for instance when we released the Gooey Better Cake we sent out 200 samples and maybe heard back from 10 people, all 10 went nuts over it, and it instantly became a great seller, but we didn't get the feedback to justify sending that many samples.

walk1191

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Brunswick, GA
We can mix Crossfire trail for a while if you just want to order something else and write in the comments to sub it, we're just not going to continue to purchase large quantities of the flavoring. We have enough to last quite some time though.

That's very kind of you and I'll do that. Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread