Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Hello,

I was wondering where I could pick up some of these flavors (Raspberry Filled Donut, Frosted Lemon Cream Donut etc...) for the best price? I usually see them for around 40 bucks (60ML size) but I just refuse to pay those kind of prices anymore for juice), there are much better deals around these days for a lot more juice for a lot less money. At the same time though, I am eager to try these but not at that price.

Thanks!

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Doing a Google search for Crispy Creme Donuts Eliquid I can only find the rasberry filled flavor and the price varies from 39.99 to 26.95 but for 120 mls not 60 mls. Not outrageously priced in my book.

BTW, that's not the correct name of the liquid line that you're "Googling"

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
Big THUMBS DOWN for the TMaxx No Frills Mills line, they are trying to charge 9 bucks tax on nicotine for 6 bottles, they just lost my business! 6 dollars a bottle is misleading, very disappointed with this.

You should blame the North Carolina state government, which enacted the 5-cent/mL tax on liquid products containing nicotine last summer. That brings the cost to $7.50 for the no-frills 30mL size. This is why Bull City Vapor stopped carrying DIY nicotine and now only sells flavors and diluents (plus equipment).

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
You should blame the North Carolina state government, which enacted the 5-cent/mL tax on liquid products containing nicotine last summer. That brings the cost to $7.50 for the no-frills 30mL size. This is why Bull City Vapor stopped carrying DIY nicotine and now only sells flavors and diluents (plus equipment).
Oooof. Those taxes are giving us quite a pain in Chicago too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread