Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Buttflakes

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2011
Missouri
Company name
Crystal Clear vaping
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
2 January 2015​
How did you contact the supplier
Email​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
CCV-35994​
General nature of complaint
Other​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
History: I've been very reluctant to make this complaint public because I've made several orders through CCV over the last couple years and they have always delivered on good product. I've only been ordering through them for my carto's and equipment since I fell in love with their resurrectors and felt my search was over.

Complaint: on 12/26/14 I made an order that's shown below along with my emails to them. Long story short, I had purchased two 3 box bundle of pre-punched resurrectors with my order and only received one 3 box bundle. I'm missing $21.95 of merchandise I paid for. Three e-mails and one voice message and not a single response from vendor. Again I didn't want to do this, but I've given them ample time to address the situation. :unsure:

Shipping Method
UPGRADE TO PRIORITY SHIPPING + Package Insurance
Tracking Number
185-1.8 Bundle Item: 190
Vivi Nova Replacement Heads
$0.00 x 1​
$0.00
$0.00 x 1​
$0.00
$0.00 x 1​
$0.00
90-2 3.5mL SMOKED BLACK DELRIN DCT
$11.18 x 1​
$11.18
190 3 pack Mini Vivi Nova Head Deal (Mix-n-Match)
Select Your Heads #1: 1.8 OHMS
Select Your Heads #2: 1.8 OHMS
Select Your Heads #3: 1.8 OHMS
$6.53 x 1​
$6.53
137-2 C.C.V EGO 2.5ml Mini Vivi Nova Tank Starter Kit
$51.60 x 1​
$51.60
212 Boge 6.0ml polished carto tank
$12.91 x 1​
$12.91
94 3 BOX BUNDLE DEAL 510 SMOKTECH 1.7 ohm XL S.S. TANK STYLE RESURRECTORS (Bottom plated and single punched for all the DCT tanks I sell)
$21.95 x 2​
$43.90

Subtotal: $126.12
Discount: $0.00
Shipping: $6.40
Sales Tax: $0.00
Total: $132.52​

Crystal Clear Vaping

[h=3][/h]
Jan 2
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
to Andrew
cleardot.gif

94 3 BOX BUNDLE DEAL 510 SMOKTECH 1.7 ohm XL S.S. TANK STYLE RESURRECTORS (Bottom plated and single punched for all the DCT tanks I sell)

I only received 15 or one 3 box bundle with my order instead of 30 or 6 boxes.
$21.95 x 2​
$43.90

[h=3][/h]
Jan 4 (13 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
to Andrew
cleardot.gif

Still awaiting reply. I've been doing business with you for years and have never complained and only buy through you guys. $21.95 is missing from my package.

Jan 12 (5 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
to Andrew
cleardot.gif

I've tried to contact you through e-mail and left a message today about my missing items, A simple mistake I'm sure, but I've been ignored for too long. I'll give you a few days then If I still hear nothing I'll be writing a bad review on ECF. As a long time member of ECF I've never had to write a bad review. I'd hate for it to come to that because CCV is the only place I've ordered from for my mod equipment and have never wronged me before. Have a good day.

TLDR; Missing $21.95 of merchandise from order with no reply from vendor after numerous attempts to resolve.

Mr. Buttflakes

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2011
Missouri
Over a month and nothing..no call from them or anything..even after attempting to contact again after last post.
I urge anyone who want's to buy from CCV to try and contact them via support or phone before hand. Customer service is non existent besides a voice mail.
Checking my posts I noticed my first order back in 2011 and left an excellent review. I've never had to contact them until this last order.

Edit: Apparently Andrew, the owner of CCV had gotten very Ill back in June which I had no Idea, and the company is being ran by someone else now from my understanding. I hope Andrew is doing ok, and I don't hold him accountable. Not even sure why the e-mails I sent we're directed towards him if he no longer runs the show.

Last edited:

Mr. Buttflakes

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2011
Missouri
I figured I'd pop in for an update even though this thread is relatively old now. I did end up finally hearing back from Dave in an email several weeks back stating he was going to resend my package and I thought awesome and thanked him. Well I never did get a tracking number, nor did I ever receive said package. I emailed back and got no reply to no surprise. I've decided there's nothing left to do but take the $21.00 loss and wash my hands of this company and move on.

I've never been burned in my years of vaping until this point and suggest to others to be weary before ordering from Dave at CCV. If anything goes wrong with your order you may as well kiss your money goodbye.

Reactions: BentWookie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread