• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

CtA from Vapers in Power: A Billion Lives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2012
London
Call to Action: A Billion Lives

How you can help to ensure the A Billion Lives screenings happen:

1. Book a ticket to see A Billion Lives (link to showings). A minimum number of tickets needs to be reserved for a screening for it to go ahead. If you would like to book a ticket to ensure that ABL will get shown but can’t attend yourself then please let us know (email info@vapersinpower.co.uk) and we will do our best to get your ticket to someone who can attend. Or, how about offering a ticket to your GP?

2. Call into your local vendors to encourage them to buy tickets. Show them the trailer (link to trailer). You could use ecigdirectory.co.uk to find local B+M's.
Here's a short sample email you could adapt if you can't visit them in person:
Dear ( vendor name),
A Billion Lives is showing near you, at (place) on (date). A Billion Lives is a documentary film about vaping: a film which should be seen by anyone who vapes or smokes (and especially by those who influence the lives of those who vape or smoke). Here’s a link to a short trailer. I hope to see you there. Please consider buying extra tickets to hand out to customers and anyone who might need persuading.
Best wishes,
XXXXXX
Mark's ABL ticket.jpg

Jessica99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2012
London
Does this apply only to the uk or one can request a viewing anywhere around the world?
Please see the A Billion Lives website for info + their Twitter feed too. Yes there are screenings in other countries too and they could do with support as well (details are on the website). I don't know if you can request a screening anywhere in the world - please contact A Billion Lives to ask them (via the "contact us" link on the website). They are very good at responding to queries etc but if you don't hear anything then please pm me or post here and I will try too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread