Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Cthulhu Mulan MTL RDTA by 2Fdeal - Premium Vape Store for Worldwide

The name Cthulhu Mulan MTL RDTA comes from an ancient Chinese poem, which commemorates Mulan a brave girl. Constructed of food grade 304 stainless steel, it can hold up to 2 ml of liquid, this atomizer fits two completely different types of vaping (squonk or rta). On this RDTA, it is possible to change the under-thread inserts of the air flow (0.8 mm, 1.4 mm, 2.0 mm) to adjust the pull when closed, average open, open; without having to rebuild the coil, the air-flow hole is placed on the top cap, the bell has a diameter of 1.5mm and can be divided by rotating the top cap.

The double chamber system of the bell dissipates heat quickly. The bell measures 11x9mm internally, the coil is very close to the Drip-Tip (compared to a normal RTA), so the transfer of flavor is consistent and very direct. Of course, the main feature of the device is the deck, the Cthulhu Mulan also comes with a BF pin.

The tubular-shaped package of Cthulhu Mulan MTL RDTA has a written in Chinese language, some salient features, social links, barcode, C E mark, disposal logo and scratch coating for verifying authenticity on the official website.

1.jpg

Technical features
    RDTA: single coil
    Material: 304 food grade steel
    Height: 33mm (without Drip-tip)
    Width: 22mm
    Net weight: 48.5 g
    Gross weight: 91.5 g
    Capacity: 2ml
    Air flow inserts: 0.8 mm, 1.4 mm, 2.0 mm
    Drip tip: 510

Package Contents
    1 Mulan MTL RDTA (with pre-mounted Drip-tip in derlin and pyrex glass)
    1 Drip-tip in steel
    1 Tank in pc
    1 Sachet of Spare parts
    1 flannel bag
    1 User manual
    1 3 month warranty extension (15 months total coverage)

2.jpg

The Mulan MTL RDTA basically consists of 6 pieces as we can see in the image below.

3.jpg

There are two Drip-tips available for this RDTA: a longer one in metal and a short one in derlin both with 2 sealing O'ring.

4.jpg

The Top-cap is a unique piece with the bell, here we see the upper part with the hole for the Tip 510 highlighted.

5.jpg

The underside of the cap includes a small bell 11mm x 9mm wide inside, the bell is isolated from the external core, this allows a better heat dissipation, externally the top cap is equipped with an air-flow from the diameter of 1.5mm, can be partitioned.

6.jpg

There are two tanks available: one classic in Pyrex glass and one in PC, containing up to 2ml of liquid.

7.jpg

The deck is very easy to build and offers the possibility of varying the air flow under the coil through 3 inserts of 0.8 mm, 1.4 mm, 2.0 mm, this operation has the advantage of being able to be carried out even with the coil installed .

8.jpg

9.jpg

The combination I prefer for my creams is with a 3mm coil with a 2mm insert.

10.jpg

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    I let the cotton come up to the white o'ring visible in the picture, note the suction hole in the under-coil insert that will have to match the external core of the top cap.

11.jpg

Once regenerated we can assemble the tank we prefer and go and tighten it with the drilled bottom of our RDTA.
    The photos show the outer side first and then the inner side with white o'ring on which one of the two tanks we have chosen will rest.

12.jpg

13.jpg

Now we can choose according to the pin that we will mount if we use the Cthulhu Mulan MTL in BF or in Tank only version.

14.jpg

Detail of the bottom of the atom with the little protruding silver pin.

15.jpg

Once everything is closed, we can refill it in Tank mode or use BF to have an additional 2ml, after refilling we position the bell on the deck, taking care to match the 2 joints on the deck with the 2 slots on the outside core to the bell , to simplify the operation it is sufficient to make the airflow of the top cap coincide with that of the under-coil insert.

16.jpg

There are currently two colors available for the Mulan MTL RDTA.

17.jpg

Here our Mulan MTL RDTA used as a Tank on classic electronic box.

18.jpg

Here instead the Mulan MTL RDTA is used in BF with two semi-mechanical squonk boxes.

19.jpg

20.jpg

Final considerations.
    As a non-tobacco lover I immediately regenerated in sub-ohm with a complex coil with a diameter of 3mm, which turned out to be presumably of 0.8Ω, I then mounted the 2.0mm sub-coil insert, so the shot turns out to be open and fluid, just right for my cremines that I usually vapour around 18-20w, without a doubt the coil is positioned very high and very close to the drip-tip, for this reason I preferred to use the metal tip (the long one ) that prevents the possibility of receiving hot splashes on the tongue.

The aromatic yield and the Hit are good with this configuration. Knowing already that with the sub-coil inserts of 0.8 and 1.4mm I would have gone to penalize the performance of my Royal Crown, I still wanted to try to see what level of contrast could be reached, well with the insert 0,8 the shot is very closed and quite silent, with the 1.4 insert the shot in addition to being logically more "free" than 0.8mm is also more noisy than my silent 2.0mm insert, immediately noticed the less aromatic yield with reduced diameter inserts, so I immediately returned to the initial configuration that had satisfied me at first sight.

After evaluating the tank system well (full pin) I then installed the BF pin, in BF the 2ml of extra liquid is very appreciated and additional to those of the classic squonk bottle, another really comfortable thing is the one as soon as the level of the liquid drops into the tank, with a little squonk the RDTA tank fills up very quickly, allowing us to vape for hours without having to continuously squonk as it happens with a normal squonk system with classic RDA.

I find the air intake system placed in the under-insert and communicating with the hole on the top cap a real genius, I could not see any leak even in super-filled tanks.

The formation of excessive condensation under the drip-tip is a phenomenon reported by some youtuber, this anomaly has also presented itself to me but not so dramatically! In my case it is sufficient to lift the tip and dry 1-2 times a day with a cloth or a cotton fiock the possible formation of a small droplet no more, perhaps this excessive formation of condensation complained by some reviewer of the tube, is amplified with the use of coils of smaller diameter and less cotonate with respect to the abundant 3mm cotton that I use. Probably even the smallest reducers such as 0.8 or 1.4 can contribute to this problem, because increasing the resistance of the shot and at the same time reducing the percentage of air with respect to the liquid that you want to vaporize, they most likely favor the triggering of the undesirable "straw" effect.

For the purchase price not too high ($ 36), the various possibilities of use that it offers with its versatility, I recommend for what concerns me, this Cthulhu Mulan MTL RDTA to lovers of creamy liquids, used in RTA mode or in BF with airy sub-ohm build is satisfying to me!

I thank 2FDEAL: 2Fdeal - Premium Vape Store for Worldwide

to send this product you can find here: Authentic Cthulhu Mulan MTL 22mm RDTA Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer 2ml - Gold Black

Last edited:
    Reactions: Plantsmantx
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread