Curious?????? Do the Mods here read Private messages sent between members here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chelu915

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2008
San Diego, CA.
www.nu-vapor.com
I heard at another forum that the moderators have the ability and quite often do read private messages sent between the members here. Is this true? I only ask because im pretty sure you would have to change the name of them to something else since they are not really "private".

Ive also heard that if i were to post this question I would be banned from this forum. I dont believe it. Ive been a member since Dec 2008 ive pretty much kept my nose clean and really havent caused to much trouble. I believe this is the appropriate place to post a simple question isnt that what "Site Feedback and Help" is about? Thanks

Last edited:

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
I heard at another forum that the moderators have the ability and quite often do read private messages sent between the members here. Is this true? I only ask because im pretty sure you would have to change the name of them to something else since they are not really "private".

Ive also heard that if i were to post this question I would be banned from this forum. I dont believe it. Ive been a member since Dec 2008 ive pretty much kept my nose clean and really havent caused to much trouble. I believe this is the appropriate place to post a simple question isnt that what "Site Feedback and Help" is about? Thanks

Read this thread, it has your answer

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ng-most-recent-ecf-conspiracy-theory-pms.html

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
You all know me as the cool calm "Mom"...

well...Mom has had enough.

This just shows you how vicious misinformation, rumors and gossip are.

No, moderators do not have the access to be able to read PMs.
No, you don't get banned for asking questions.
No, you don't get banned if you say Vapers Forum.
No, you don't get banned if you say Nu-Vapor.
No, you aren't banned for things that you do at other forums - what you do is up to your conscience.

No, I will not get into a discussion over this.

This whole thing is pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread