Curious... what do you guys have on preorder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
Curious to know what's coming up that's being hyped.

I know the lost vape 250C was a big deal, as was the Pulse 80W until recently.

Wondering what else has everyones jimmies rustled?

Personally, i'm looking forward to the Littlefoot rda. The Wake tank is the best dual coil RTA i've had, and with Wake Mods really affordable pricing, I think it was a great deal.

I'm waiting to put my preorder up on this:

littlefootrda.png

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
I never pre-order anything. If it's not in stock, I'll wait with my money safely in my bank, not theirs.

That is beautiful. Although I bet most of the price is based on those looks and you could get just as good a vape from something else at a fraction of the cost. I can see why someone would want that, but I am more of a function over form type person.

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
I never pre-order anything. If it's not in stock, I'll wait with my money safely in my bank, not theirs.

That is beautiful. Although I bet most of the price is based on those looks and you could get just as good a vape from something else at a fraction of the cost. I can see why someone would want that, but I am more of a function over form type person.

The Wake Mod stuff has never been overpriced.

Their gold plated tank comes in at the same price or cheaper to comparables like a Kylin, Blitzen, Ammit, etc.

The tank and mod combo they have (Littlefoot) comes in cheaper than a Nunchaku and similar to Smok stuff.

Really a fan of these guys.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com

Same here. No pre-ordering is a rule I will not break. I'm not paying for the privilege of being among the first to own a product that could turn out to be complete garbage.

I'm very happy with last year's stuff. Hell, I'm happy with stuff that was last year's stuff last year.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
The Wake Mod stuff has never been overpriced.

Their gold plated tank comes in at the same price or cheaper to comparables like a Kylin, Blitzen, Ammit, etc.

The tank and mod combo they have (Littlefoot) comes in cheaper than a Nunchaku and similar to Smok stuff.

Really a fan of these guys.

Wake mod company is formed by the original designers of DotMod..

DotMod went downhill when they left.. I have been interested in their products, but hadn't heard much about their recent items..

Nice heads up about the RTA. Thanks..

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
I like to wait and see if things are working for someone else first. Plus I’m not patient. If I want something, I want it yesterday!

But this is interesting, how do you guys hear about stuff before it’s even out?

Top reviewers are often given advance versions for review prior to release. Also company websites/news releases.

APA1

Apr 12, 2018
Vaporesso Nexus

I'm interested in the Nexus as well.
Then I came across this video on YouTube -

He says this device only works with at least 70/30 VG PG. He says the 50/50 will clog the device. I'm wondering if this is true. I hope not. I really want to try this device. I use 50/50 and 60/40.

Have you heard anything about this device in regards to VG PG?
Have you heard when it will be available for sale?

Reactions: stols001

LyLyV

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2018
Earth (most days)
I'm interested in the Nexus as well.
Then I came across this video on YouTube -

He says this device only works with at least 70/30 VG PG. He says the 50/50 will clog the device. I'm wondering if this is true. I hope not. I really want to try this device. I use 50/50 and 60/40.

Have you heard anything about this device in regards to VG PG?
Have you heard when it will be available for sale?

First off --- I've watched a bunch of his vids before, and I can't watch another one. The way he talks just bugs me, and all his reviews seem more like ads than honest reviews. That's just me personally. Anyway, that being said, I had not heard that from anyone of the other reviewers I watched reviewing this device. I'll have to go back and check now...

No clue when it's shipping. Seems like I've been waiting forever :/

Reactions: stols001

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
He says this device only works with at least 70/30 VG PG. He says the 50/50 will clog the device.
This doesn’t make much sense. I think 50/50 would be less likely to clog anything compared to 70vg/30pg. VG is a thicker liquid, PG is thinner.
I didn’t watch the video so maybe this is just a typo, but if he indeed said that statement I don’t think I’d hold his opinion on anything he says very high.

LyLyV

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2018
Earth (most days)
This doesn’t make much sense. I think 50/50 would be less likely to clog anything compared to 70vg/30pg. VG is a thicker liquid, PG is thinner.
I didn’t watch the video so maybe this is just a typo, but if he indeed said that statement I don’t think I’d hold his opinion on anything he says very high.
That is exactly what I was thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread