Curious...What's your all day vape ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
lots of people don't. not so odd. I just like the fact that, even though they don't hit the actual taste, they are the closest thing to a real smoke. And while I love the sweet ones, that we get from Ms T and some of the basic fruit ones, they end up making me crave a real smoke type hit. Kind of like anytime I ever smoked a menthol cigarette in my life it was like eating a piece of candy and would make me want a Marlboro.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
lots of people don't. not so odd. I just like the fact that, even though they don't hit the actual taste, they are the closest thing to a real smoke. And while I love the sweet ones, that we get from Ms T and some of the basic fruit ones, they end up making me crave a real smoke type hit. Kind of like anytime I ever smoked a menthol cigarette in my life it was like eating a piece of candy and would make me want a Marlboro.

Yeah, i get that.. It's like now i can smell smoke in my house if the son has smoked an analog...Before, i couldnt tell the difference.. Now, it's almost disgusting to me.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Yeah, i get that.. It's like now i can smell smoke in my house if the son has smoked an analog...Before, i couldnt tell the difference.. Now, it's almost disgusting to me.

yeah the after effects are annoying now that I'm almost able to smell again. but I'm around quite a few smokers(who I'm still trying to convert) and I still absolutely love the scent of a freshly lit cig. :oops:

p.s. I think we have sidetracked your thread lol

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
yeah the after effects are annoying now that I'm almost able to smell again. but I'm around quite a few smokers(who I'm still trying to convert) and I still absolutely love the scent of a freshly lit cig. :oops:

p.s. I think we have sidetracked your thread lol

Oh well, doesnt matter...i usually sidetrack every thread i go too often....haha...Its a curse im telling ya...

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I have 2-Ecopure English Toffee and R3. One hits the sweet tooth-leaves the sweet tooth satisfied-maybe I will quit the sweets now!!!! Ate some pecan pie tonight and it was toooooo sweet. First sweets I have eaten since I started vaping. I was a chocoholic before I started vaping. YUK!!!!! It was like putting a spoonful of sugar in my mouth.
R3-is a wonderful tobacco, nutty, semisweet vape-to me. Just love this vape. I think it must be somewhere between a cig and a cigar. It does remind me of the aroma of walking into a nice gentlemans bar and the fellas are puffing on cigars. Little sweet with a smokey, nutty undertone.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Oh well, doesnt matter...i usually sidetrack every thread i go too often....haha...Its a curse im telling ya...

lol

I have 2-Ecopure English Toffee and R3. One hits the sweet tooth-leaves the sweet tooth satisfied-maybe I will quit the sweets now!!!! Ate some pecan pie tonight and it was toooooo sweet. First sweets I have eaten since I started vaping. I was a chocoholic before I started vaping. YUK!!!!! It was like putting a spoonful of sugar in my mouth.
R3-is a wonderful tobacco, nutty, semisweet vape-to me. Just love this vape. I think it must be somewhere between a cig and a cigar. It does remind me of the aroma of walking into a nice gentlemans bar and the fellas are puffing on cigars. Little sweet with a smokey, nutty undertone.

yeah my sister dropped off a bin of homemade chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookies, chocolate covered rice krispies treats, chocolate fudge, chocolate mint fudge, and topped it off with a gingerbread cookie covered with frosted decorations. way too much sweetness for me. but the ecopure rich right after eating a few of them was nice.

with your description of R3, i'll have to try that, but i would suggest that you try 555 if you haven't already.

dgriego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
New Mexico
I still do not know what my all day vape is.

I thought it was butterscotch..........but it isn't
I thought it was cotton candy.....but it isn't
Atomic Fireball is great but I cant vape it all day

At this moment I think it is nhaler cafe mocha tobacco and pomogranite lung. I have been switching between these two since I got my sample bottles.

Þornbjörg

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Tampa, FL
My current all-day vape is Decadent Vapours 36mg Absinthe from TW, which uses their platinum line nic juice.

One thing I've noticed about their platinum line (which is supposedly sourced and mixed in the UK) and other lines (which I'd assume are all based off the Chinese suppliers) is that the platinum series doesn't 'gunk up' my filter material. After a week and a half to two weeks, I'll replace the wadding, and before, it was always dark brown, and on occasion, black. The platinum line hasn't done that to me (yet, anyway).

Once I get my order from lorann's in, not sure if I'm going to switch my primary vape... have a bottle of 54mg flavorless platinum waiting to mix down. I ordered teaberry, sassafras, blueberry, guava, and pomegranate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread