Curious...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingUnicorn

May 21, 2019
Michigan,USA
If money wasnt an issue ... which mod and or setup would you want most ...
Mine would be a regulated resin and stabwood mod with hand engravings and bright gorgeous colors ... I'm such a sucker for unique and pretty colors .. for an attomizer. That's such a hard choice as it would have to be matchy matchy .. severely obsessive with matching set ups ..but I do know it would have to be a rta !

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi and welcome,
A regulated, waterproof chipped, SL/LP Black An REO Grand and a life time supply of button top 25Amp batteries.
Maybe it takes 18650s up to 21700s.
RDA? Something single coil with a shallow juice well so it drains correctly.
As long as it's reliable and delivers a satisfying vape, appearance is not relevant.

Cheers
I

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello @VapingUnicorn, for an atomiser. Sorry but I don't think that I could name just one and have to live with it, that would be classed as cruel and unusual punishment and against the Geneva convention.

Mod would be a hard one, probably a custom built squonk mod using a lipo battery though. Something that you don't see everyday, but they're round.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Already got it !!
    P1010583_zpsgoavjgl7.jpg

Caravela #162. Delivered to first owner on Nov. 15 2012

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    Because of the money I save and have saved since 2011, if I see a mod or tank I really like I buy it regardless of price....over the years I have purchased many costly mods and tanks. Now I usually put a 600 dollar max on mods and have spent that quite a few times and haven't really seen anything I like much over that. Rtas are much cheaper and I have all I ever wanted, so there is no tank right now that I want regardless of price....now if the question is what mod would you buy if it was available, then it would be either the Kimberly by sva or a stab phantom by hellfire mods

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    I already got my setup, which cost quite a lot. A Super T ELA v2 and an authentic Erlkönigin. I liked the ELA so much I bought a 2nd one. To me, it was more about durability to stand the test of time, daily use and abuse, rather than prestige. Both are still in action and in fine working order after almost 6 years. However, those dicodes mods look pretty awesome, same with squid DB. And I would like a kayfun and a squape. But still in love with my original purchases, no regrets to the money spent.. which was actually money saved by not smoking cigs, just over 6 years ago.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2018
    Ohio
    I can't think of a perfect set up. But for me this comes about as close as one could get. It's super durable, performs excellent, very compact, and looks great. It also has plenty of parts and accessories avaliable so I can keep it going even if a problem should develop or I would want to change it's looks.

It may not be a super limited run, or hand carved from bald eagle bones, but it does everything I could ask of it.

20190509_105447.jpg

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 28, 2014
    I can't think of a perfect set up. But for me this comes about as close as one could get. It's super durable, performs excellent, very compact, and looks great. It also has plenty of parts and accessories avaliable so I can keep it going even if a problem should develop or I would want to change it's looks.

It may not be a super limited run, or hand carved from bald eagle bones, but it does everything I could ask of it.

View attachment 816543

Oy!, Please do so kind as to name this kit for me & others what like to buy it. Thanks.

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 28, 2014
    If money wasnt an issue ... which mod and or setup would you want most ...
    Mine would be a regulated resin and stabwood mod with hand engravings and bright gorgeous colors ... I'm such a sucker for unique and pretty colors .. for an attomizer. That's such a hard choice as it would have to be matchy matchy .. severely obsessive with matching set ups ..but I do know it would have to be a RTA !

Probably be the same as I got now. A set of Coppervape squonk mods. Got a Wasp Nano on the brass CV, a Gorge on the aluminum CV. I might want to get anew RDA, an asMODus C4. then, I might get another one of those, if I like the first one.

I also got what I figure as a semi-mech. It's a Pico Squeeze, has a mosfet in the fire button. Nice protections it's supposed to have. If I ever short the mosfet but still have the mod in functional form, not replacing the mosfet, it can G.F.I (Go Fix Itself) *ahem*.

I got a Dead Rabbit SQ I use now and then too. Got a few other things put back what I likely ought to pitch out. Seems the chips let them quit working.Need to find a good regular dripping rda. *grins* Something that comes ready to drip, not squonk. *grins more* Well, gee might go buy another Gorge.

Have a Smok M22 or M11 whinch evea da funk and it might work with a regular dripper but I dunno, not worked for a while now yet. Keep trying it now and then and i know I'm sub ohming but my rating is at 0.30 ohms or above, the device is rated to read and fire down to 0.20. Go figure.

I have taken affinity to SS gear, or silver metal colored. Don't need no fancy paint, no fancy stabbed wood, no fancy some kind of plastic ("won't break,won't break,won't break" ... it break), no gizmo's whistles and bells, no regulation. If I'm sucking a pipe bomb then a pipe it'll be.

"Tell me to quit smoking will ya? How'd that work out for ya?"

Only one I allowed, my wife. She had good reason. "I want your mangy @$$ sticking around longer, don't ask me why though."

I figure it out. Her being the Lady, she a Brujo Blanco. I be her puppy and get to do all the nasty stuff. Knew there was work to do somehow in the equation. *chuckles*

Last edited:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    Currently trying to make the perfect Victorian era/steampunk/turn of the century set up. I am close, but always on the hunt. This is what I came up with today.

Pumper 20/21 with a gold wasp nano, or an Hcigar Maze V2.

View attachment 816611 View attachment 816613
    I've got the ....ist one I think, coming along with the Hcigar VT inbox. I've been told it's not a great RDA....any thoughts?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread