Current Best eRoll Deals (Coupon Codes when applicable)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
A friend asked me about the eRoll and I wanted to help him get the best deal and although I've bought a few of these kits I'm having the hardest time going back through the long thread to find the vendors...also the coupon codes change all the time. So, this time I have not been successful at finding the best deal...maybe it's here: JOYE eRoll Starter Kit - $57.00 : Rocky Mountain Vapor, The Mountain top of Electronic Cigarettes At least shipping is free and you get a second cone with the kit too.

So, this thread should stay stickied if possible...let's help others keep up with the best/least expensive place to get an eRoll!!

malcop

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2011
Birmingham

Non-Smoking

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2013
Philly burbs
Was on my daily "new arrivals" check through fasttech and saw this just now

$45.71 Joyetech eRoll Rechargeable Electronic Cigarettes Set - black at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

With the CPASTE13SPRING code it goes for $43.42. Just black for now

Awesome thread, just what I've been researching. I think I'll go with Rocky Mountain for the 2nd cone to make to cigs. I've been reluctant to pull the trigger though. I have an Njoy that I'm pretty happy with. Discovered the "condom method" to refill the carts and got a bottle of juice and 6 carts. Can anybody compare the Eroll to the Njoy, will I really be happier if I spend the money? Keep in mind refilling isn't really an issue and I have 2 batteries. One battery gets me through a whole day no problem, BUT when I have a few hours in the car for work i'll definitely get into the 2nd battery.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
I'm in the same boat, only my favorite PV has been phased out while I was happily vaping away. I'm thinking the eRoll will be my new pick and I found this in my research. HTH PCC for $35 Joyetech e-Roll PCC Case
Might as well spend the extra $10 and get the full set so you have the batteries and atomisers as spares

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
Any good deals on atomizers alone?

All of mine have seen better days and I'm going to use my last 3 today.

If you want to get really cheap, fasttech has 5 packs for like $4.75 or so. I ordered a set just to see, but they are still a couple of states away from me. Should get them in a couple of days.

J_Gundy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
Sonoma, CA, USA
Thanks for this string!! I just ordered an eRoll kit plus 5 extra tanks for 51.20 grand total. I went to Rocky Mountain Vapor and used the 20rocky coupon code.

SO excited to try out the eRoll. Am still a newbie (5 weeks in) and have some Twists, which I love - but need something a little more portable and easy to use at places like the parking lot at work. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread