• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Current state of things, Just a rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retcon-Rocket

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
VY Canis Majoris
Wow,

you guys here sure share things a lot more openly then when i joined a few years back.

It's great, sure, for the newer folks but i can't help but feel like because of this willingness to share information openly is causing things to get really difficult for those of us keeping it on the down low.

What happened to the taboo of sharing sources for mods openly?, i get the sharing of juice recipes, but sources on where to get actual mods?, come on now.

I see a post advertising a "reliable source" (scroll down more), really?, sorry if I'm being uppity on this, but so long the state of legalisation is still not a topic of interest in the news/parliament etc, I'd seriously caution and keep a tight leash on sharing everything out in the open.

Oh, and if it is true that the authorities are "camping" outside stores to keep tabs and nab people at customs then things are really getting hot.

I vape, and i did my legwork and research, so don't tell me you can't find a way to get what you need, Keep it to PM'ing at least guys, stop being so open with source sharing, whatever happened to being stealth with the info we share?

Bring on the barrage of hate, i know this post will anger some of you more generous folks, but seriously though, the day nothing gets through and we have no choice but to go back to the stinkies, who is to blame then?

End rant.

Their taking the hobbits to Isengard!

atticasg

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2013
It is shocking to see the stuff being posted for sale in a certain mobile app.. saw one listings even recommending someone to go to a certain blog shop.

All these new kids are really bloody clueless. Vaping will be dead soon here, I sense a 'National Big Sweep' coming up. You just can't fix stupidity and greed.

For those vets, stay low and vape safe.

nuvole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Sillypore
Every newbies including myself is looking for source.
One year down the road and seldom travel north, while I have loads of hardware, I'm still constantly looking for juice supply.
There's no easy route of us on this side of the pond, and I won't blame newbies for killing the fleet as I've made the same mistake myself.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
confused.jpg

atticasg

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2013
Every newbies including myself is looking for source.
One year down the road and seldom travel north, while I have loads of hardware, I'm still constantly looking for juice supply.
There's no easy route of us on this side of the pond, and I won't blame newbies for killing the fleet as I've made the same mistake myself.
Looking for source is one thing, but selling/sharing them openly is really leading everyone into trouble.

Retcon-Rocket

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
VY Canis Majoris
It is shocking to see the stuff being posted for sale in a certain mobile app.. saw one listings even recommending someone to go to a certain blog shop.

All these new kids are really bloody clueless. Vaping will be dead soon here, I sense a 'National Big Sweep' coming up. You just can't fix stupidity and greed.

For those vets, stay low and vape safe.
You and everyone else here should know what the mobile app you're referring to is.

There was someone once selling some really really nice mods too, and the comment section was packed too.

Their taking the hobbits to Isengard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread