Current Status of CS Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
Hey everyone I just wanted to get the word out there a little bit. A lot of concerns and questions come with every round of GG availability. Especially when there is so much traffic it crashes us, we are sorry about that.

Overnight/this morning I have had hundreds of CS tickets come into me. With the GGs needing to be shipped out my efforts are already being stretched very thin. I would like to ask that everyone have a little patience with me as I respond to all of the tickets submitted. I am only one person, but I promise I will do my best to get to every ticket submitted in the most timely fashion possible.

We are also working very hard to ship out all the incoming GG orders and ones that have come in already.

We are as unhappy as all of you that our site crashed the way it did. We are currently taking steps in order to better handle the load that posting GG results in. Our new site will provide better customer interface and resources.

Thank you for your patience guys!

~ J

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
is your site not made for netbooks? I cant scroll down to select yes i am 18+ at the age gate. the prompt is halved and it is impossible to click the button. i have even tried tab button with no success. scrolling bar on the right only scrolls the background/welcome video.

On my netbook I have to hit F11 to maximize the browser. Works fine after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread