Curse my tongue - adapt to vapor taste too quickly....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkvLTD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
MD
skvoraltdphoto.com
Ironically, while most say they lose general taste when smoking normal tobacco, I never did- nor to the tobacco nor to anything else. With vapes, my tongue seems to get used to the juice taste extremely quickly, like 1-3 good tokes, and past that it's almost mute unless I don't vape for a very good few hours in between. This has been the same with 510s, clearos, my RBAs, friend's RBAs, anything really.

So I pretty much have to stick the tip of my tongue the closest to the stream when I inhale, and inhale for nice long seconds to even taste anything after that flavor explosion wrecks my sense of taste. It only affects the vapor taste, nothing else.

Aaaaanyone else with this kind of taste buds or just me?

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
My tongue starts to feel like it has some kind of coating on it after vaping for a while (more than 3 - 4 hrs.). I know I chain vape and sort of accept that I'm probably overdoing things a little....lol. I try to keep a glass of lemon water handy and that really helps "clear the palate". Also try to take breaks, but the juice just tastes so good it is very hard to do so.....:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread