The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Custom Battery Labels

Discussion in 'Cosmetic Mods' started by Rockbassray, Dec 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Rockbassray

Rockbassray Moved On

Dec 4, 2008
    Chicago IL
  2. dc2k08

dc2k08 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2008
    .ie
    wouldn't be my thing but if you offered customers the ability to have their e-cigs shipped with an image of their choice whether it is on your site or uploaded by them, you might boost your sales. people do like custom products.

3. Mr.Darcy

Mr.Darcy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2008
    UK
    yeah,i think some people would probably like the option to personalize their ecigs...so long as it costs very little to have done...

with so many suppliers selling the same generics,its never a bad idea to differentiate product or service in some way...

4. Davidyang

Davidyang Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2008
    China
    Good idea, Good luck to you! and merry christmas:thumb:

5. dazyrue

dazyrue Full Member

Nov 23, 2008
    Seattle, WA US
    Its kinda like the skins you can get for cell phones and it make it easier to tell the difference between batteries and atomizers. Right now I use a metallic sharpie and little line near the screw in part to tell the difference.

6. Rockbassray

Rockbassray Moved On

Dec 4, 2008
    Chicago IL
    The only problem i am running into is this makes the battery just a bit thicker which is causing an issue when placing your battery in the charger.. I will have to resize the chargers to allow a slighter larger battery:cry:

7. nicowolf

nicowolf Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2008
    near Akron, OH, USA
    Great idea. We could personalize our batteries and have designer ecigs. This could be done fairly inexpensively with a sort of shrink wrap cellophane. I took apart a bic lighter once - one with the intricate designs - and all they did was put a shrink wrap on a regular bic. It would definitely give you a small corner of marketshare since the only other difference in ecigs right now is branding, which is really free advertising for the supplier. It would be fun to pick out designs and colors.

8. scott_e

scott_e New Member

Dec 16, 2008
    Louisana
    I like the idea, it would be great if your customers could pick out what they want.

9. Rockbassray

Rockbassray Moved On

Dec 4, 2008
    Chicago IL
    Here is two more.. Mr.Meanie and the USA>

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.