Status
Not open for further replies.

NetteG

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
NE
In one word ..............

ERMEHGERD!!!!

Had Annette mix up Honeydew/Peach combo and told her to do that voodoo that she do and WOW WOW WOW, I love it!!! It's crisp and clean. There is a stronger honeydew flavor on inhale and as the vape rolls around a bit, you get the peach and a combo of the two on exhale. A little light for me on throat hit, but that I am sure is the 12mg nicotine instead of something stronger (could also be the VEA as it's not as powerful as a twist, etc) It's only in my Johnson Creek VEA carto right now, for flavor testing purposes, but I can't wait to finish this tank I'm on now so I can load up a new cart and tank to the ProVari and fire this one up ........ Absolutely superb Annette, you have outdone yourself for sure and I will be ordering this again about half way through my 30ml bottle, I guarantee it!

Doin' the vaping happy dance ................
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
I just gave away two of Annette's cards to two special people who are going to start e-cig-(ing), Annette does surely have the best and the best of the best and I'm more than happy to refer everyone around me who truly cares for quality with one of Annette's business cards.

Oh, you're so sweet! Thank you, heinz! :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread