Custom Made Case with Charger (PPC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobayashi

Mar 5, 2009
Hi guys, just wanted to post some my pics of my new carrying case i made for my daily nicotine intake. I was a 2 pack a day smoker and started to vape a couple of months ago. I have cut down to about 6 cigarettes a day and have been supplementing with ECigs. The issue i was having before i made this case was carrying everything. I would carry multiple batteries and carts and i also carried my regular cigs too. Now with this i have everything in 1 box. and its a box that im familiar with!
It has a mobile charger built in and i can charge my battery around 5 times. it also carries 2 carts and extra battery. It also carries 8 regular cigs.
The great thing about it is that i can plug in any USB device to it and recharge that USB device. It works perfect with my IPhone.

Let me know what you all think.

photo.jpg
photo1.jpg
photo3.jpg
photo5.jpg
photo6.jpg

Last edited:

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
i made the charger out of a lenmar mini usb charger and a Ecig USB charger. I took both apart and busted out my soldering iron and glue gun. Made it as small as possible so i could fit it in the cig case.

Looks like your next one should be made of metal---Wish they would make a PCC that would charge 2 batteries at once---that would be the "wholy Grail" Mod--a 2 charger PCC ---Sun

Kobayashi

Mar 5, 2009
Looks like your next one should be made of metal---Wish they would make a PCC that would charge 2 batteries at once---that would be the "wholy Grail" Mod--a 2 charger PCC ---Sun

If you ask then you shall receive. Its in the works and i already have a power source that i can fit in the box and can charge 2. but for now i am enjoying this case.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Here is what i will be working with for the duel charger.
View attachment 3193

It looks like you could wire a couple lith batts in to the charger so you could charge anywhere as long as the batts held up, since the lenmar already had lith batteries in it, you could increase the mAh of the batts by replacing the existing ones, possibly IPod touch batteries?. Interesting idea!
Dan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread