Custom Sigelei #9 with silver contact points and springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

gravewolf

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2012
Philippines
I had a bit of extra time to make some cosmetic modification on my mod though I still can't find the time to make my own mods. I basically sandblasted the body and soldered the tribal logo on my mod since I like that brand. I wasn't happy with the conduction of this mod so I replaced every contact and spring with sterling silver. I used a different composition of sterling silver for the springs so it will act like a normal spring and retain it's tension even when there is constant pressure applied by the battery and button.
20130418_232631.jpg 20130418_232950.jpg 20130418_232958.jpg

gravewolf

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2012
Philippines
That is very unique and cool looking gravewolf, great job! :D

Thanks, I'm actually a Tribal ..... lol. I actually did this a week ago. I remembered that you can use silver solder on stainless steel as long as the surface is clean. It took some time to make the logo since I had to use my saw to cut all the designs. My workbench is in complete chaos right now. I've been upgrading lots of mods everyweek and I needed a bit of modding to lift my spirit. I'm happy the way it turned out and some people even thought it was an expensive mod :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread