Custom wood mod holders, drip tip and atty holder by MARK DOLAN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bgaffman11

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2013
Scottsdale,AZ,USA
Just got my order from a guy named Mark Dolan (index). He makes custom holders for your mods drip tips or anything else you could think of. These are made of wood (he has any type of wood you could ever want). I originally bought the orange and black mod holder on electronicstix.com they only had a few available. I liked it so much I asked him to make me a display holder for my atomizers and drip tips. It has 510 connectors on the top row, and the bottom 2 rows have spaces for my drip tips. I also got a "puck" which also has a 510 connection in it so you can build your atty or tank on it or just use it as a display. I am so impressed with his work I cannot say enough good things about him. Not only is his woodworking amazing, he is an absolute joy to do business with. One of the nicest guys I've ever given my money to. Prices depend on what you want but the puck cost me $25 the atty and drip tip display was $40 and the mod holder was $60 (from electronicstix). Small price to pay for this quality and custom work. Oh forgot to mention he only ALLOWED me to pay for this stuff AFTER I received the order and was happy! Unreal guy thanks again mark if u ever read this. Give his website www.markspens.com a visit and have him make you something one of a kind I guarantee you will love it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,514
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 2,832
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 4,754
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 3,762
Last edited:

Bgaffman11

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2013
Scottsdale,AZ,USA
M. Dolan does make the best looking pens I've seen.

I've no need for mod holders, myself. I have these things called antiques we collect. I use bookcases and tables to house most of my stuff. Those little holders are fine if you just have a few things.

I didn't want to say it at first in case people ordering from him expect this, but Mark sent a free pen with my order. It's the nicest pen I've ever had by far I don't want to take it out of the house for fear of losing it. Just a gesture that will keep me coming back for sure.

And to your point about these holders being little perhaps too little for your collection. I agree to some they mite be too small, BUT the great thing about Mark is he will make one big enough to suit your needs. This is a custom order so I specifically asked for this size, just ask him for what you want and he'll make it. Everyone has bookshelves and tables at home, but this is something to put on your table or bookshelf that looks beautiful, and is way more functional that standing your $200 mods on a table with $100 attys attached. And does your table have a 510 connector for your extra atty that's not being used? If you do have a table like that I'd like the link so I can get one...

Bgaffman11

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2013
Scottsdale,AZ,USA
When I clicked this I was hoping to see an actual wood ecig. Wouldn't that be cool? Wood battery, wood everything. Probably wouldn't work.

But no, those are cool too. The holder things.

Not to get off topic but there is a company making something like this no wood battery but mostly wood. Look up gepettos mods shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread