Customer Service at Liberty Flights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
I ordered an Ego Passthru, a Tank Atty and Carts on late Thursday night. Saturday, I was doing my e-cig budget for the month and I went to my order in mail, and I just about had a heart attack. Somehow my Zip Code was all screwed up....computer glitch or person (me) glitch. I noticed that it was electronically submitted for pick up by the PO on Friday. Saturday I called LF at about 11 am Eastern time. No one answered the phone. I left this panicky message giving my order number and explained the problem to the voicemail. I had only a slight hope that it would be corrected. It would probably take a few days longer because of the zip code to get here.

LF is on the stick. Yes, the error was corrected. I just couldn't believe it. It had the correct Zip on it and arrived here at my home on Monday.

I have recently been ordering more and more things from LF. After this, I think I will be making them my sole provider for hardware. Advantages are warranty, price, and customer service. Oops forgot...I pay $2.99 for shipping and it is PRIORITY...yup...no limit on the price of order to get that shipping for that price. FANTASTIC SUPPLIER. One more note....I have never seen so many reviews on any site. I looked up the EGO-T reviews right there and must have been about 40 reviews..all in one place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread