Not open for further replies.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Please do not send any requests to any other eastmall email address until further notice then ...

eastmallcs@gmail.com

As many of you are sending me two, and three emails to each email address, although I cannot figure out what the purpose is, it does nothing but confuse the issue.

The new site will be up very son, and ticket systems will remedy any issues such as this.

sincerely, rick

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Please do not send any requests to any other eastmall email address until further notice then ...

eastmallcs@gmail.com

As many of you are sending me two, and three emails to each email address, although I cannot figure out what the purpose is, it does nothing but confuse the issue.

The new site will be up very son, and ticket systems will remedy any issues such as this.

sincerely, rick

I am a customer, ------

I needz your service pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeez -----:shock:

evilplans.jpg

crowbartool

Apr 19, 2010
bc canada
Same here, i could use some customer service as well... I've both been sending you email's and using the 'contact us' on the website ever since the 2nd when i placed an order... I have received no reply... I sent a msg when I placed an order saying to make sure there is no liquid or filled carts included with my order so it will make it through my customs. According to your website my order has been shipped but there is no tracking info availlable....

would really like to know the status of my order #9760

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Same here, i could use some customer service as well... I've both been sending you email's and using the 'contact us' on the website ever since the 2nd when i placed an order... I have received no reply... I sent a msg when I placed an order saying to make sure there is no liquid or filled carts included with my order so it will make it through my customs. According to your website my order has been shipped but there is no tracking info availlable....

would really like to know the status of my order #9760

I am sure you will get it before I do -------:)

customer service I mean -- hahah

and do not worry

if you read on the shop ------

all of the carts are empty- no juice -

the only ones that have juice are the bulk pack of the 510 ones.

and sometimes tracking takes a while to start showing
and sometimes your package will get to your door,
before it ever shows tracking
this is totally beyond our control

it is the carriers who put out the tracking data.
not eastmall

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread