• Litecigusa service is TERRIBLE :)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

svtboosted

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
No question, 5 stars from me. Great products with great pricing. On top of that, fantastic customer support plus quick shipping.

My only recommendation would be an online chat system like JD has.. allows even more communication with existing or potential customers. The only downside is being at the computer even more, LOL. :)

svtboosted

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
if there was a way to integrate it into my site i would gladly do it. i just dont know how to as the site stuff i use can be kinda gay sometimes

If you have the ability to directly edit HTML, it should be fairly easy. You go to one of the free chat box providers and set up your account and the box itself. Then, they give you HTML code to embed into your page and that's basically it. Usually the only requirement for the customer, is to have Flash installed -- and most people already do.

I could provide assistance if needed -- even so far as directly editing the code myself if you were to give me a copy of the HTML to modify (or direct access if you are trusting, heh).

ShortyBoo

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Illinois
My only real problem is with the items on the site being out of stock way too often. Everytime I go to place an order, you're out of one of the main things I'm there to order. Usually it's either 510 atomizers or cartridges (they're always either sold out or out of the color I need) but one time it was the kind of juice I wanted in the high nic. I'm still kind of new to ecigs and am trying to stock up as I get money (usually on payday) so that I don't run completely out of something since I can't run to a local store and get what I need like I could do with analogs. So the stock problem is making things kind of difficult.

Do the other ones sell out quite a bit, or is it only the Joye 510s? If others are better stocked, I'll have to buy another kit as a backup.

Lalesa

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2009
Los Angeles County, Ca
hmmm if u guys reall want 901 stuff what all would u want>>

Just parts - attys and auto batts would be great for me. Don't even care what colors :D

I CANT stop vaping the cotton candy ejuice - thanks so much!

I know the feeling! 2 bottles....gone :( and no juice budget for another week:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread