Customer testamonials

Status
Not open for further replies.

frigga

Feb 27, 2009
Jason of electronicstix.com is just absolutely awesome! I had an atomizer fail on me from a smokstik, fortunate for me it was still under warranty...unfortunately, however...I didn't have a spare atomizer and I was left without an e-cig. Being that I didn't want to go back to smoking analogs, I did some searching on the web to find a replacement ASAP. I stumbled upon electronicstix.com, which happened to be based out of Utah--better yet for me...within a short driving distance! I was very impressed with the fact that he is very good about answering questions in a way that was not pushy or rushed--he's treated me like a friend, as opposed to "another customer". But what really impressed me is that he worked around his personal schedule so that he was available for a local pickup of the unit the same day I made the decision to buy a 901. (Incidentally, I've done a LOT of price research and he had decent deals on juices/units/parts, and the fact that I didn't have to pay shipping really sweetened the deal!) Anyway, since my 901, I've gotten a 501/Yeti and all sorts of assorted juices... he's been a real treat to work with! Speaking of treat, his juices are YUMMY and a great deal to boot! Two great big thumbs up! I'd give more but I only have two thumbs! LOL

Reactions: MatrixTech

Kestrial

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2009
MS, USA
I was very impressed with the fact that he is very good about answering questions in a way that was not pushy or rushed--he's treated me like a friend, as opposed to "another customer".

A big AMEN to this. I've bugged Jason endlessly and he has never been anything other than completely awesome and a pleasure to do business with. Rock on, Jason!

heathmcse

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2008
Roanoke VA
your shipping cost is way too high, i would have ordered a spare 510 atomizer from you but you charge $8.50 for shipping. another site has them for the same price but only charges 6 bucks for shipping. you need to have lower shipping for things like parts and stuff or people will shop around. i can see charging a higer price for kits an things but for some one who is just buying spare parts and nothing else you should have a lower price. you could do it like another supplier who is VERY popular, if you spen less than X amount shipping is this if you smend more than X amount shipping is that. the shipping charge is th ONLY reason i did not purchase from you.

rsmith76

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
Bradford, Ohio
Nothing to say here but POSITIVE!!! Jason is the best! I live on the east coast and got my order from Utah in just 2 days. Jason is very quick to answer emails and get orders shipped out. I have already purchased 4 yeti kits from him, and will continue to do so in the future. I really like the yeti, and wanted to have extra parts on hand. As to the high cost of shipping, I have not incurred that yet. People have to realize, it takes time and gas to get to the post office. I doubt that Jason has a post office across the street, lol. He also throws in a few extras from time to time. I would highly recommend Jason and the yeti (510) to anyone. He has also lowered the price at different times to help some of us out. A lower price is always appreciated. Thanks Jason!!
Just my opinion,

rsmith76

Kchino

Mar 20, 2009
Boston - NYC
So I just thought I would post a follow up post since I received my order from Jason yesterday! Awesome, I ordered 2 510 kits from the east coast on Thursday afternoon and received them Saturday morning. Nice, prompt service the way it should be. As I mentioned in my previous post he's also responded to every email that I've sent him within a few hours as well. I would highly recommend Jason and ElectronicStix! My first full day without analogs in god knows how long...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Ogden, Utah, United States
As to the Shipping Costs. I do appreciate your input and i have been looking into having the website either charge the actual shipping cost for everything but i rather just do a flat rate, if you guys thing 6 dollars is a better rate. Thats fine, I can change that, But Rich is also correct, I live on 26th St. Here in Ogden Utah and the Post office is on 46th St. So there is a little drive involved. I used to charge 9.99 shipping and dropped it some, but until i can figure out how to make the software charge different shipping at different price points, I will just drop it down to 6.00 to please the masses. Does that sound okay for now??

Jason

Jojo

Mar 23, 2009
I'm very pleased with the service and quality of products I've received from here. I strongly recommend anyone interested in getting an electronic cigarette or accessories to start here. They are very good at answering any questions you have and are very informative (as previous postings have stated) in an unbiased way. My most recent purchase was the YETI, which arrived on time and has exceeded my expectations. The juices are also very good. My personal favorite is Red Bull :p

Bottom line, whether you are a first time buyer curious and unsure of the differences between the products or you are purchasing another electronic cigarette/accessories and don't want the hassle of waiting forever for your product to arrive, ElectroNicStix is where you need to go.

Momof3

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Midwest, USA
Customer service has been fantastic. Shipped in hours, received in days, above and beyond to get me what I wanted. Very pleased so far and can't wait for charging to get done so I can find out firsthand what all the 510 fuss has been about.

8hrs charging....

OMG!!!!:shock::shock::shock:

Now I see what all the fuss was about! :wub: I hope it stays this way. I hate to put it back on for another hour. :cry:

Last edited:

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Upon Talking to the manufacturer. I have decided against getting the manual kits with LED's as they were pretty honest with me and said that they havent really worked out all the kinks with the led manual batteries and they have a higher failure rate at the moment, basically it has to do with when they designed the manual battery they didnt plan on putting and led in there and there is not much room, and the solder joints can be broken easily etc... so for now, no led's on batteries as i rather have a lower failure rate :)

Jason

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Yes i do plan on getting manual Batteries, I have a bunch coming from china on wednesday (thats when they ship) Hopefully have by the end of next week. Building up stock takes time when it keeps flying out the door, but im doing my best, im going to up my order on batteries tonight also.. get some more to have to sell seperately. Thanks for the reminder.

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread