Customize your own TV, Do these look right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnforward

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
San Diego
I am gonna customize some TV Nic Liquid, and am wondering if these recipes would work:

I liked the Chesecake with Butter Rum and Butterscotch but my family doesn't like the smell of the cheesecake and I could live with out the Cheesecake flavor.. I love a creamy feel and taste like the Caramel Popcorn and Banana Nut Bread, and am looking for an equal taste between the Butter Rum and Butterscotch with a little Caramel to smooth out the taste. I don't know, will the Butter Rum mask over the butterscotch with this recipe?

40% Butter RUM 40% Butterscotch 20%Caramel

I have also been looking for a creamy, smooth, rich chocolate vape. What do you think about this recipe?

50% Double Chocolate 30% Caramel 20% Butter Cream or Vanilla

I have always wanted to try a MudSlide Cocktail Vape. NOBODY, ANYWHERE has tried to make this e-liquid. The MudSlide is the best Cocktail in the world. I love drinks with Kahlua or Irish Cream. But I have no idea where to start. Maybe:

Rum or Butter Rum - Chocolate - Irish Cream - Add Milk. I would have no clue to what ratios to use!

And what is "Add Milk" in the falvoring list? Is that the name of the flavoring, or do you really Add Milk to the juice?:ohmy: lol.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Butter Rum is a pretty strong flavor and yeah, with 40%, that's pretty much the most of what you'll taste.

You're Double Chocolate recipe doesn't sound all that bad. Only worry there is the steeping time that the Double Chocolate will require, usually a week minimum.

As for the mudslide, mine we're always Kahlua, Baileys and Vodka, but that may vary from bar to bar. As for the "milk" flavoring, this is simply a flavor that lends a dairy quality to liquids. I don't recommend someone try this as a single flavor though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread