Not open for further replies.

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
[h=2]Provape gave me a taste of bad medicine[/h]
I dropped my Provari 6 feet onto my hardwood floors and the lights worked, the reader read ohms and battery left but the attys or cartos would not fire. This was obviously USER ERRORas dropping a Provari from 6 feet is not "ususal usage." I sent an email through the "contact us" portion of Provapes site and explained honestly what happened. I assumed the repair would entail a charge even though I was well within my warranty period. I was told to send it in for repair and given an email and an address to send it. I wrapped the Provari and sent it in. Boy, did Provape give me a taste of bad medicine. I had to live without my beloved Provari for a total of five long hard days! I did not have to pay a cent but I sure learned my bad medicine lesson. Life without a Provari is real hard. Warning to those wanting to "try" a Provari...............Don't do it, unless you plan to buy it.You can never go back! Thank you to the Provape team for not only repairing at no cost, but lightning speed. God only knows what I would have done if those 5 days turned into weeks! Excellent customer after care and lightning speed. Thank you for a taste of my bad medicine. I will never take my Provari for granted again!:)

Sorry for the trick title, had to make you read and folks love bad news:2c:.....sorry, none here!:glare:

klee6150

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2010
Salem, Oregon
I am a ProVapaholic! I have influenced my partner. She is now a ProVapaholic. She has three and I have three. Oh, woe is we!

Ok guys. Little too corny, even for me. OMD, that even rhymes. I'd better quit now and go back to my new black satin with Blue LED!!!!!!

Bonniegirl, when you can, you've just got to get a backup!

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
My provari has hit concrete more times than I would care to admit

Yeah, ditto here, and always in the worst possible way - it lands screw-cap down, so it gets a double slam. Once when it hits, and again when the spring pushes the battery back into the electronics. But it just keeps working...

cmattb25

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
St. Louis
Have been debating on whether or not to order one of these, after reading this I will be ordering 1 now and 1 later. Any company that has customer service like this has to be a good one. Thanks for making up my mind.

That's great! I did the same thing, now I have 2. I haven't tried any other VV Mod so I can't say these are "the best". However, I have been very happy with mine. It was the first PV I ever bought. ProVape has a great reputation and I can attest to their reliability. I know there are a ton of raving reviews on them and I am saying nothing new, but I think it does go to show the satisfaction that owners get from them. Very versatile device and by playing with it, I have learned quite a bit about the technical aspects of how it all works. I think you will be very happy in that decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread