Cutting a Cartomizer with Juice Already In It...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gheebee

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2011
North America
I just cut a cartomizer that had juice in it with a Dremel and a cutting wheel, while cutting vapor started to come out of it from the heat and a little juice dripped out and turned black. The cartomizer sounds like it's working better than most other cut or punched dual coil cartomizers in my DCT MAP Tank but the taste is horrible, it's burnt and metallic. I assume that this is from cutting with juice in the cartomizer but is there any harm to vaping this? I kind of want to vape it for a bit and see if the taste gets better but I've never had something taste like this so I'm not sure what to do here...

In case you were wondering: Why did I cut a cartomizer that had juice in it? - It was a factory punched dual coil cartomizer and the tiny hole barely allows any juice into the cartomizer. I let this thing sit way longer (several minutes) than any other cut or punched dual coil carto I've ever used in my tank (a minute, tops) and it didn't make a difference so I figured it was either cut it or throw it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread