Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Not sure if the spring would work as short protection but I don't see why not just thought of maintaining the spring shape I seem to be prone to putting to much pressure on things and the spring can be very small. PS I hate cleaning springs and brass threads. LOL
it works as it worked with GGTS fuse and on other mods after GGTS Adam. And it works wonderful. The contact get lost even before mod gets hot!
As for threads, there is no reason to clean brass threads. Brass threads dont play any role on conductivity. Only SS threads have to be cleaned like on all other mods and especially on electronic ones.

You will not clean springs too. They will be white springs that dont need cleaning

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
Will the spring be attached at the bottom and top to retain its shape?
Hi Adam,
a little bit hard to describe. Maybe this sketch helps. Sorry, the program didn't draw springs like I want.
cyb-exp-small-inner.jpg

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Looks great!!!
But, I'd rather see 'GG' logo(like on the V2 Tilemahos) instead of the two grooves on the button.
Looks great!!!
But, I'd rather see 'GG' logo(like on the V2 Tilemahos) instead of the two grooves on the button.
GG wings will be there and better than any previous ones Mr!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Nice!
Not that I would go into a cloudcomp with this, but it's nice to get that "natural" mech vape for a bit longer.
conductivity is a must on mechs but on electronics tooTroll. With Cybrillion we will have the best contact ever made because of the ONLY one moving part. There is no other mod with only one contact.

ps..... Proteus and ALL electronic mods for example dont work up to 3,4 volt when they are dirty. They may stop responding even if battery has still a lot of voltage. And thats why some mods vape more than others

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
it works as it worked with GGTS fuse and on other mods after GGTS Adam. And it works wonderful. The contact get lost even before mod gets hot!
As for threads, there is no reason to clean brass threads. Brass threads dont play any role on conductivity. Only SS threads have to be cleaned like on all other mods and especially on electronic ones.

You will not clean springs too. They will be white springs that dont need cleaning
Sounds great I think you have another winner and anything to do less cleaning is just fine with me LOL Thanks Adam

firehorse66

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Marktredwitz, Germany
sshot-1.jpg

"Last night I had a creazy dream
about a Mod in a black Pikini
Oh It looked so good
It couldn't be real" ....

"Chick-a-boom-chick-a-boom
Don't ya jes' love it"

.....I love it!

"Cybrillion" makes a dream come true. ... about a Mech-Mod in GG4S-size but no front-button.

Imeo, Gekka! ...... Awesome!

Corona Doble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Paris, France
very GG, very interesting . . . again ! :thumb:
with all respect due to the daily performing GG4s, it never replaced the elegant solutions and discreet complexity of the esterigon for me, while the 23 mm tank autonomy desserve to meet the 18650 size i find hard to wear in JustGG setup.
+1 for an oversized deep 'GG' grooves instead of the 2 lines on the button.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you fire, thank you Corona for liking Gybrillion!

Corona, the 2 vertical lines on button have a purpose. They are not decoration. They make the button thin to the spesific places so the adjustable stiffness of the button works the right way :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Button idea was Gekka's. I only found the lock mechanism and the way to make parts work together the right way. But at least I recognize a fantastic idea and produce it!

I will tell you the problems I faced when I started making Cybrillion on the video that I will make soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread