Status
Not open for further replies.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
I've tried them. I like them both. My impression is the Colossus is a barely sweet juice that is a natural mild vanilla flavor with a little custardy eggy note. Improves some with a steep. I like it but it's very mild and kind of 'dry' to me. Good if you don't want hardly any sweetness.
The Poseidon is a mildly sweet fresh melon with some added fruits, it's not an in your face fruity but a more refreshing fruity.
Those are my takes on it but yours may be different.
I think they only have two flavors because they are pretty new. Lots of vendors work hard to make a few things well, and then slowly add more. According to their facebook page "Athena, our new green apple flavor will be released soon"
Right now you get 40% off (code is on their front page)

I tried them on a protank 2.

There are reviews of each on their site and also a couple more here:
E-Liquid Review #10: Colossus & Poseidon from Cyclops Vapor - YouTube
ZB Rating | Colossus by Cyclops Vapor

Transient

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Alabama, USA
they are 35ml

They must be 35ml shoved into a 30ml bottle, haha! I just bought a bottle of Poseidon and it was filled to the brim! I couldn't even get my pipette in the bottle without it pushing the liquid out haha. Poseidon is a truly delicious juice that I can't get enough of. Actually, all three of their flavors I sampled today and was thoroughly impressed with all of them. I can't believe a company from my state is producing such good quality liquids! More people need to know about these!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread