The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Cyclops Vapor?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by EKat, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. EKat

EKat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2013
    USA
    Anyone know if these guys are any good? Why do they only have 2 flavors eliquid available?

2. firephly

firephly Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2013
    CA
    I've tried them. I like them both. My impression is the Colossus is a barely sweet juice that is a natural mild vanilla flavor with a little custardy eggy note. Improves some with a steep. I like it but it's very mild and kind of 'dry' to me. Good if you don't want hardly any sweetness.
    The Poseidon is a mildly sweet fresh melon with some added fruits, it's not an in your face fruity but a more refreshing fruity.
    Those are my takes on it but yours may be different.
    I think they only have two flavors because they are pretty new. Lots of vendors work hard to make a few things well, and then slowly add more. According to their facebook page "Athena, our new green apple flavor will be released soon"
    Right now you get 40% off (code is on their front page)

I tried them on a protank 2.

There are reviews of each on their site and also a couple more here:
    E-Liquid Review #10: Colossus & Poseidon from Cyclops Vapor - YouTube
    ZB Rating | Colossus by Cyclops Vapor

3. fanatic205

fanatic205 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2012
    birmingham al
    Collosus is a very complex bold vanilla custard one of my favorite custards. Poseidon is in my ADV rotation it taste like tropical trident bubble gum to me.

Both flavors are very complex and really shine in a RDA dripper on cotton.

4. nilavap

nilavap Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2012
    Illinois, USA
    Just ordered 4 more bottles of Colossus. Its very good. One of the best vanillas ever and I've tried tons. It isn't too sweet but it has a lot of rich vanilla flavor and plenty of vapor. Doesn't clog atties either. Poseidon is a great melon fruit flavor also. Both are top quality eliquids.

5. EKat

Aug 21, 2013
    USA
    I'm off to their site right now!;) Any coupons you know of?

6. EKat

Aug 21, 2013
    USA
    Just ordered the combo pack..what size are the bottles?

7. firephly

Sep 22, 2013
    CA
    Cyclops Vapor
    Friday! Our second favorite F word. Make it a great weekend with 25% off Cyclops Vapor juice - today only!
    Use coupon code "SuperFan"

8. firephly

Sep 22, 2013
    CA
    they are 35ml

9. EKat

Aug 21, 2013
    USA
    I have a bottle of 15ml of poseidon for anyone who wants it...

10. Poseidon has been my ADV for the past 2 weeks I love it. It tastes like a Starfruit to me.

11. Transient

Transient Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2013
    Alabama, USA
    They must be 35ml shoved into a 30ml bottle, haha! I just bought a bottle of Poseidon and it was filled to the brim! I couldn't even get my pipette in the bottle without it pushing the liquid out haha. Poseidon is a truly delicious juice that I can't get enough of. Actually, all three of their flavors I sampled today and was thoroughly impressed with all of them. I can't believe a company from my state is producing such good quality liquids! More people need to know about these!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.