DADDY PIG SMOKE JUICE - Short fills - 3 Flavours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
Hi ECF members, In this review i take a look and give my thoughts on 3 flavours from the short fill range from Daddy Pig Smoke juice. The flavours were supplied for the purpose of this review by Nathan from Daddy Pig Smoke juice.

Daddy Pig Smoke Juice | Short Fill Nic Shot and Zero Nic eLiquid

Daddy Pig Smoke Juice are a premium e-liquid manufacturer from Belfast, Northern Ireland. They have manufactured zero nicotine e-liquid flavours in 10ml, 30ml and 100ml but more recently have introduced short fills in a choice of 60ml (2 x 30ml bottles) and 120ml. Whether you want zero nicotine or short-fills you have the choice of 50/50, 30/70 or Max VG, and looking at the bottles i received although not listed on their site you can request 65/35. Daddy Pig Smoke Juice give you the choice of 3mg or 6mg with their short fills with space left in the bottle for the nic shots needed, the juice is also made stronger in flavour so it's the correct concentration once the needed nicotine shots are added.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below is more about Daddy Pig Smoke Juice taken from their site:

About Us

“Premium taste doesn’t need to be at a premium price. These e-juice flavours won’t break the piggy bank, but they will raise your expectations of what goes into your electronic cigarette”

Daddy Pig Smoke Juice is proudly made in Belfast, using only the best food grade ingredients and producing only e-liquid that Daddy Pig would be proud of. Daddy Pig’s liquids are made from:

– Propylene Glycol (PG)
– Vegetable Glycerin (VG)
– Food flavourings and extracts
– Nicotine base

And nothing more. Daddy Pig’s Smoke Juice has been tested, tweaked and refined over many, many experiments and just as many evenings in the lab to find the right combination of flavours to a) taste like it’s supposed to taste, and b) be delicious

Daddy Pig Smoke Juice creates e-liquid from the finest sourced flavourings from around the globe and sells only juice that Daddy Pig has personally approved.

Daddy Pig hopes you’ll love his Smoke Juice as much as he does

“If it doesn’t pass the taste test, we don’t sell it and you can’t buy it”

- Daddy Pig Smoke Juice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Flavours I Received To Test

I received 3 of their 120ml short fill flavours, each flavour came with 100ml of liquid in a 120ml bottle and 2 nic shots to add giving me 120ml at 3mg strength.
The bottles arrived with child safety medicine caps installed and nozzles to be fitted after adding your nic shots and steeping.

The flavours i received were:

Rich Caramel Tobacco

Custardy Cake Batter

Mint Choc Chip

Testing Equipment

I added 2 nic shots to each of the 3 flavours making them 3mg strength, i steeped for 10 days and tested the flavours on 2 different set-ups.

The first set-up was in the Smoant Naboo Tank on the Smoant Naboo using a mesh stock coil 0.20ohm resistance at 50W.

The second set-up was the Vapefly Horus RTA on the Sigelei Evaya using a Staged Fused Clapton 2x28 Kanthal Cores, 40 N80 Binding, 26 N80 staged heating wire, 3.0mmID, 5/6 wraps 0.30ohm resistance at 45W.

The cotton used was jellyfish.

My Experience Using The Flavours

Rich Caramel Tobacco
https://www.daddypigsmokejuice.com/produ...l-tobacco/

Opening the bottle releases a rich Caramel aroma, when taking a deep smell you can then detect pipe Tobacco and a smokiness that gels the two flavours together. Despite the multitude of flavours available i am still partial to a good Tobacco and this is one of the best i have tried. Inhale and Exhale are identical, the Tobacco is less dominant than in most Tobacco E-liquids which suits this dark leaf Tobacco taste it just complements the Rich Caramel. Smokiness almost acts as a glue blending the overall flavour seamlessly so yep this vapes exactly as it smells in the bottle, the aftertaste left in the mouth is a combination of smokey and sweetness which is a pleasant experience.

SCORE: 9/10

Custardy Cake Batter
https://www.daddypigsmokejuice.com/produ...ke-batter/

Smelling the open bottle i got a egg rich cake batter aroma with a subtle Vanilla custard and hint of Nutmeg, it smells yummy like i should be sticking it in the oven then pigging out on it rather than vaping it. I was expecting very sweet and yes it is a sweet juice but it's not over sweet which would of been quite easy to of done. The inhale gave me a Vanilla Custard very evident complimenting a egg rich sweet cake batter taste, Nutmeg is subtle but for me adds the X factor and works so well. The Exhale sees cake batter dominate more with both custard and nutmeg now just evident in the background, the aftertaste is just like the taste of licking the bowl out a cake mix has been prepared in, is there a better taste than that? In my opinion the answer is no. This is the nicest e-liquid i have used to date without question!

SCORE 9.75/10

Mint Choc Chip
https://www.daddypigsmokejuice.com/produ...choc-chip/

Describing the smell of this e-liquid has been made simple because it smells identical to opening a box of After Eight Mints. For those from outside the UK that might not of come across After Eight Mints they come in a box with individual sleeves, they are a flat square shape and have a creamy Peppermint filling coated in Dark Chocolate. If you have never had the heavenly pleasure of the aroma the opened box releases you have missed out on something in life, that is unless you have had a bottle of Daddy Pig Smoke Juice Mint Choc Chip. The inhale and exhale are identical and believe me when you taste the inhale you wouldn't want the exhale to be any different. The flavour is dominated by a creamy sweet mint taste, with another layer of cream just adding to the lush taste of this creation. Dark Chocolate is evident but just teases in the background knowing it's place. This is a cool refreshing rich vape i would have periodically to keep it as a treat.

SCORE 9.5/10

Final thoughts

Great flavours! all stand out but i must say Custardy Cake Batter is the best juice i have ever vaped.

I would once again like to thank Nathan from Daddy Pig Smoke Juice for supplying the 3 flavours for the purpose of this review.

Daddy Pig Smoke Juice | Short Fill Nic Shot and Zero Nic eLiquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread