The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Daily Word: April 2020

Discussion in 'Christian Vapers' started by VapinBill, Apr 1, 2020.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. VapinBill

VapinBill Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2009
    Michigan
    1 John 2:15-16
    Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. VapinBill

Dec 19, 2009
    Michigan
    Psalm 55:22
    Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  3. VapinBill

Dec 19, 2009
    Michigan
    Let's therefore draw near with boldness to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and may find grace for help in time of need.
    Hebrews 4:16

• Like Like x 2
  4. VapinBill

Dec 19, 2009
    Michigan
    You have turned my mourning into dancing for me. You have removed my sackcloth, and clothed me with gladness, to the end that my heart may sing praise to you, and not be silent.
    Psalms 30:11-12

• Like Like x 2
  5. VapinBill

Dec 19, 2009
    Michigan
    Isaiah 30:18
    And therefore will the Lord wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you: for the Lord is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him.

• Like Like x 2
  6. VapinBill

Dec 19, 2009
    Michigan
    James 1:2-3
    My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

But God commends his own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
    Romans 5:8

• Like Like x 2
  7. VapinBill

Dec 19, 2009
    Michigan
    Hosea 10:12
    Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the Lord, till he come and rain righteousness upon you.

• Like Like x 2
  8. VapinBill

Dec 19, 2009
    Michigan
    2 Timothy 3:15
    And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

• Like Like x 2
  9. VapinBill

Dec 19, 2009
    Michigan
    Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me. Your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil. My cup runs over. Surely goodness and loving kindness shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in house of the Lord forever.
    Psalms 23:4-6

• Like Like x 2
  10. VapinBill

Dec 19, 2009
    Michigan
    We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, for those who are called according to his purpose.
    Romans 8:28

• Like Like x 2
  11. VapinBill

Dec 19, 2009
    Michigan
    Isaiah 45:22
    Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

“For his anger is but for a moment; His favor is for a life-time: Weeping may tarry for the night, But joy cometh in the morning.”
    ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭30:5‬ ‭

• Like Like x 2
  12. VapinBill

Dec 19, 2009
    Michigan
    2 Peter 3:9
    The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

• Like Like x 2
  13. VapinBill

Dec 19, 2009
    Michigan
    Isaiah 44:3-4
    For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring. And they shall spring up as among the grass, as willows by the water courses.

• Like Like x 2
  14. VapinBill

Dec 19, 2009
    Michigan
    Matthew 6:28-30
    And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  15. VapinBill

Dec 19, 2009
    Michigan
    But God commends his own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

• Like Like x 2
  16. VapinBill

Dec 19, 2009
    Michigan
    But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

My soul, wait in silence for God alone, for my expectation is from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress. I will not be shaken.
    Psalms 62:5-6

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  17. VapinBill

Dec 19, 2009
    Michigan
    Job 19:25, 27
    For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth. Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

• Like Like x 2
  18. VapinBill

Dec 19, 2009
    Michigan
    My soul, wait in silence for God alone, for my expectation is from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress. I will not be shaken.
    Psalms 62:5-6

• Like Like x 2
  19. VapinBill

Dec 19, 2009
    Michigan
    Proverbs 15:13
    A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken.

• Like Like x 2
  20. VapinBill

Dec 19, 2009
    Michigan
    Luke 7:47-48
    Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little. And he said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven.

• Like Like x 2